Just competed in 1st mens physique comp

What did you use years before to get to this point? Guessing it wasn’t 500mg of gear a week?

I was on 2ius for about 3 months then upped it to 2.5 and now 3. My hands for sure have the tingle. I’ve never ate so much food and stayed so lean. My diet is really good and since my last blast of test 750 primo 600 and mast 300 with 2-3 ius a day and 12 ius insulin the last 3 months I’m up 17 pounds and fairly lean. I’m diabetic so I use the insulin for that. I’m not saying it’s all hgh but this is my first real run with it and I feel great and gains are great all around

thanks! Will due just lowered my test to 500 and primo at 700 8 weeks out dropping the primo and test e and going with the tren mast prop winny and Anavar

No that was 600 primo 500 test. Tren started 3 weeks ago. 250 tren A 300 mast p 150 test p 50 Winny 50 Anavar. 2 ius hgh

I liked it at 600-700 a week I ran it long! Like 4-5 months yea I know that’s not good but I knew I was getting ready for a show so I went all in.
Thank you btw! Probably my best prep so far. Biggest I’ve been so far out and running tren at only 250 I’ve gone much higher in the past. Not a fan of the sides and loss of sleep

Looks like you ran a lot of gear to get where you are currently and then use a little gear to maintain. Why give people so much shit for gear?

Lots of holier than thou and making people think you built that on TRT is stupid.

Looks like you ran a lot of gear to get where you are currently and then use a little gear to maintain. Why give people so much shit for gear?

Lots of holier than thou and making people think you built that on TRT is stupid.
I never said I was on trt forever lol. I took a lot get too and said not worth it anymore lol. I wasn’t hating on anyone. Just saying it was a lot of gear for first show. It’s not worth me to run it anymore too many bad side effects mentally and physically. Not once have I said I built this on trt I said I only take low dosages now.

Nice package! Do you have gyno problems? Can see a bit of flare up but nothing major
I know you said gyno started from the TREN, but if I didn't know better I would say it started with Dbol and the TREN sealed the deal. I know plenty of guys who have had the same problems transitioning from one to the other, however, I have found that adding winstrol into the mix usually solves the problem. I just don't like Dbol anymore. If you get that gyno under control, you are lean enough that i would like to see what adding some anadrol into the equation might do for you instead of Dbol. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Back