PROMO - the need & opportunity

Musmadar

I would like to have a tread where all the labs could place their promos for quick acces from members.

I'm sure it would benefit everybody involved on this forum because of many aspects like:
-Clearing Inventory
-Attracting Customers
-Increasing Sales Volume
-Creating Buzz
-Competing with Competitors
-Building Brand Loyalty

And maybe the most important aspect is
-Taking advantage of the bitcoin price spike...

During Bitcoin price spikes, businesses coul/should offer compelling promotions to drive sales volume in order to take advantage of the spikes.

Businesses can capitalize on the crypto market momentum, gaining revenue even if they push lower prices during promos.

Promotions become crucial for both parties to seize opportunities during Bitcoin surges.

Leveraging the momentum of a booming Bitcoin market enable the quality and effectiveness of promotions and take center stage as businesses endeavor to seize the opportunities presented by a surging Bitcoin price.

@Axle-labs, @stanfordpharma, @PCTZone, @GenericAsia, @GoodLyfe, @hutechlabusa, @EuPharmaqo, @tp2013, @HilmaBiocare, @driada-medical, @PHL-official, @optitropin-eu, @OSGear, @Opti, @MEEKmlz, @DEUSPOWER, @qingdao-sigma-chemicals, @Bp-Sp, @liberty-labs, @ChiltonLabs, @MrSlicky, @Oxygen-pharm, @pharmacist, @BST-rawspharma, @mr-pqr, @MuscleCandy, @GainSpire, @aps.

I'm sure it would benefit everybody involved on this forum because of many aspects like:
-Clearing Inventory
-Attracting Customers
-Increasing Sales Volume
-Creating Buzz
-Competing with Competitors - Building Brand Loyalty
The last one is in direct conflict with harm reduction concept as written. This is a harm reduction board.

During Bitcoin price spikes, businesses coul/should offer compelling promotions to drive sales volume in order to take advantage of the spikes.

Businesses can capitalize on the crypto market momentum, gaining revenue even if they push lower prices during promos.

Promotions become crucial for both parties to seize opportunities during Bitcoin surges.

Leveraging the momentum of a booming Bitcoin market enable the quality and effectiveness of promotions and take center stage as businesses endeavor to seize the opportunities presented by a surging Bitcoin price.

There are alot of words here but I don't get it. Do you have a practical example in terms of benchmark currency and currency exchange?

I'd like a promotion where a source charges more and does the proper testing needed to ensure quality AAS products free from harmful impurities. Is that what you had in mind with respect to attracting customers, creating buzz, and building brand loyalty?

If so I agree. Appreciate it if you can clarify.

Last edited:
The last one is in direct conflict with harm reduction concept as written. This is a harm reduction board.

There are alot of words here but I don't get it. Do you have a practical example in terms of benchmark currency and currency exchange?

I'd like a promotion where a source charges more and does the proper testing needed to ensure proper quality AAS products. Is that what you had in mind with respect to attracting customers, creating buzz, and building brand loyalty?

If so I agree. Appreciate it if you can clarify.

When bitcoin price is up= greater profit margins because at some point in the chain they have to convert it in real money....but they have to do it fast while the spike is at high.
About harm reduction...everything in this board is about "trying the best for harm reduction"...compared with others means, I think it's way better.

When bitcoin price is up= greater profit margins because at some point in the chain they have to convert it in real money....but they have to do it fast while the spike is at high.
About harm reduction...everything in this board is about "trying the best for harm reduction"...compared with others means, I think it's way better.
Cool. There's some important details in that to actually generate higher margin but ok. Currently AAS are still priced in USD in most cases as reserve currency.

So weave this concept into some impurity testing leadership and I think you've got a winner.

1. HPLC quantitative
2. Structural Impurities (GCMS)
3. Residual Solvents (GCMS)
4. Metals (ICP MS/OES, etc)

Hell do some crypto promo so all the sources chip in to buy @janoshik a separate GCMS for residual solvents with some profit sharing. Something like that. Collaborate creatively for community harm reduction.

Bring the UGL experience actually up to Pharma grade since that term gets thrown around so much.

Here you go:

Bake sale for harm reduction!!

No excuse for the 4 tests above not being done on every batch. Let's do this.

Last edited:
I would like to have a tread where all the labs could place their promos for quick acces from members.

-Clearing Inventory
-Attracting Customers
-Increasing Sales Volume
-Creating Buzz
-Competing with Competitors
-Building Brand Loyalty

@Axle-labs, @stanfordpharma, @PCTZone, @GenericAsia, @GoodLyfe, @hutechlabusa, @EuPharmaqo, @tp2013, @HilmaBiocare, @driada-medical, @PHL-official, @optitropin-eu, @OSGear, @Opti, @MEEKmlz, @DEUSPOWER, @qingdao-sigma-chemicals, @Bp-Sp, @liberty-labs, @ChiltonLabs, @MrSlicky, @Oxygen-pharm, @pharmacist, @BST-rawspharma, @mr-pqr, @MuscleCandy, @GainSpire, @aps.
I agree with this.

Cool. There's some important details in that to actually generate higher margin but ok. Currently AAS are still priced in USD in most cases as reserve currency.

So weave this concept into some impurity testing leadership and I think you've got a winner.

1. HPLC quantitative
2. Structural Impurities (GCMS)
3. Residual Solvents (GCMS)
4. Metals (ICP MS/OES, etc)

Hell do some crypto promo so all the sources chip in to buy @janoshik a separate GCMS for residual solvents with some profit sharing. Something like that. Collaborate creatively for community harm reduction.

Bring the UGL experience actually up to Pharma grade since that term gets thrown around so much.

Here you go:

Bake sale for harm reduction!!

No excuse for the 4 tests above not being done on every batch. Let's do this.
Go ahead… you start it first, buy some UGL gear and send it off for testing. Make sure you send multiple vials of each please from many different sources !!
We all will be waiting for your results.

Oh boy I can’t wait !!!! I’ll buy sooo much more once this happens.

That must be why a lot of these sources are behind or shut down for a couple weeks to get caught up because nobody is buying from them without the impurities testing. Poor sources, I feel so bad that they can’t get any sales without these great tests …. You are soooo smart and they are just dumb.

Please keep us all updated @readalot we’re so anxious and won’t spend another dollar till results are back !!!!

It's interesting how one starts a tread with a scope in his mind and the tread ends being something totally different from what was expected, that's often the nature of conversations and discussions. They can take unexpected turns as new ideas emerge and different perspectives are shared. It's part of what makes communication dynamic and sometimes even more enriching than sticking strictly to an initial plan.

Go ahead… you start it first, buy some UGL gear and send it off for testing. Make sure you send multiple vials of each please from many different sources !!

That must be why a lot of these sources are behind or shut down for a couple weeks to get caught up because nobody is buying from them without the impurities testing. Poor sources, I feel so bad that they can’t get any sales without these great tests …. You are soooo smart and they are just dumb.

Please keep us all updated @readalot we’re so anxious and won’t spend another dollar till results are back !!!!
Actively ridiculing attempt to improve testing in this space. You do you. Thanks.

Last edited:
Actively ridiculing attempt to improve testing in this space. You do you.
Actually I think you are right:
I like to think that you may have some part of it but lately I'm noticing a few sources that made an habit by testing and posting the results ... maybe not the kind of testing that you recommend but still...It's an obvious improvement after all.

MESO is about community first - helping each other with harm reduction in mind. Respect the community and its goals and objectives.

If you do this, gaining full access to all forum features is easy.

If you joined MESO solely to access the features of the Steroid Underground subforum, please reconsider your involvement.

We hope to encourage a more all-encompassing approach to your participation in this subculture.

Actively ridiculing attempt to improve testing in this space. You do you. Thanks.
No sir, not at all …… have you sent anything out for testing ever, someone of your stature has def had to of !!! Please post some of your testing results you sent out to help improve the community.

No sir, not at all …… have you sent anything out for testing ever, someone of your stature has def had to of !!! Please post some of your testing results you sent out to help improve the community.

This much has been clear from the start: he doesn't think it's worth any of his own money. Otherwise actual results would've been posted by now.

...instead of bullying sources to pay for it by implying they don't care about harm reduction if they don't.

Who else is like me doing his part in harm reduction by not purchasing anything from anyone for the last 6 months lol. If being broke means harm reduction, I’m totally leading the pack lmao!

Who else is like me doing his part in harm reduction by not purchasing anything from anyone for the last 6 months lol. If being broke means harm reduction, I’m totally leading the pack lmao!

He's coming for your legit doctor prescribed TRT next, although masking it as a problem with dirty bathtub UGL.

"It's all dirty bathtub UGL unless it's undergone my comprehensive testing protocol."

He's coming for your legit doctor prescribed TRT next, although masking it as a problem with dirty bathtub UGL.

Haha, funny.

You make some good posts when you want to. Then you post nonsense like this. Have fun. Too bad there isn't a nonsense/misinformation button on here.