Purity Source Labs - Complete Shit or GTG?

lifter6973

I would ask this on ASF but I don't trust the response because many of their board reps seem shady AF and are also ASF forum moderators. I trust the response better here.
I do not have much personal experience with this lab other than you better ask them what carrier they are currently using before you order anything.
I do remember a recently faked report getting swept under the rug and claims of multiple other BS over the years.
Can anyone here let me know their experience good or bad and/or lead me to posts that may shed more light on meso member experience with this lab?
Thank you.

Its a post from a throwaway account with the same join date as you and me. Imo our credibility here is as useless as tits on a bull. The guy itt was referencing to evo which is basically the same as asf. They have paid sources so of course their opinion will differ. I'm not saying they're gtg or anything, just that mods are going to push a vendor who's paying to stay..what do you expect them to say all their shit is underdosed?

It’s one of A LOT of posts about how garbage PSL is. Whether it’s a throwaway account or not. Here’s another from a well respected member:

Post in thread 'Purity source labs'
Purity source labs

Main point is, if OP had used the search function, could have looked up at least 20 posts about it within the first 2 pages of search results. Took me all of 1 minute.

Purity Source Labs SUCKS. They’re owned by Uncle Z so same shitty practices. uncle Z is widely known as the modern day creator of the “selective scam”. So that should really tell you all you need to know.

The paid boards have glowing reviews by reps and shills that write that in exchange for free vials. That’s pathetic. So if you want to be a gear whore and sell your reputation for freebies then go ahead. If you’re just looking for a good consistent source look elsewhere.

Thanks for the responses- Looks like ill need to sort through threads with search. Was basically looking for vet responses like someone said and test results plus the thread that showed they faked a test report and lied about it.

I would ask this on ASF but I don't trust the response because many of their board reps seem shady AF and are also ASF forum moderators. I trust the response better here.
I do not have much personal experience with this lab other than you better ask them what carrier they are currently using before you order anything.
I do remember a recently faked report getting swept under the rug and claims of multiple other BS over the years.
Can anyone here let me know their experience good or bad and/or lead me to posts that may shed more light on meso member experience with this lab?
Thank you.

Lifter,

Who do you like better trump or Biden ?

It was the recent fake report getting swept under the rug that helped start to push me away from asf. PSL knowingly switched the report and somehow it’s ok at asf? (And yes, it’s because they pay their dues to stay there) And everything just goes on like it never happened.
So, I would not buy from them.

Thanks for the responses- Looks like ill need to sort through threads with search. Was basically looking for vet responses like someone said and test results plus the thread that showed they faked a test report and lied about it.

I believe the fake report is in the Lab4Tox thread under the Lab Testing section. I could be wrong because it was a little while ago. I think Lab4Tox posted it there to make everyone aware it was a forgery. Pretty fucking embarrassing to a UGL but it got swept away at ASF.

They got busted falsifying testing reports. I don't care if they make good gear or not, that completely destroys any credibility that they may have had.

ASF swept it under the rug and played it off as "they made a mistake." No, they didn't make a mistake, they willfully lied to their customers and falsified a document in order to cover up a bad test result.

The owner of the ASF forum even said that he didn't want to give them the boot because it would cost him too much money, since they're tied to two other forum sponsors. The free pass was 100% to do with money.

Found the thread I was thinking of. Had to search for JSwole. Man that dude was on point and the mods hated him at asf especially the ones that repped PSL because he called them out with proof.
Notice how the asf mods and PSL came running over here to defend. The worst probably is that soft cunt HFO3 but pretty much all their reps are shady.
Yeah, now I remember some of the conversation from back then. Thanks again for the advice and information.

This place of fucking joke. I ordered from them a while back. They require you to include your order id/Bitcoin hash before shipping. I showed them both the hash where I purchased the funds and one where I sent them to PSL. They told me they were incorrect. I only made those two transactions that day. They are either selectively scamming or grossly incompetent. Stay far away.

Back