Purity source labs

I'm not your pal or buddy. I also don't give a fuck about that source. I don't trust them, I don't trust you, and I don't trust the other guy. They've been around for 10 years and I was simply stating that out of the tens of thousands of vials they've sold, one guy (now two - ONLY at Meso, have stated they've had bad bloods)
I don't know your protocol, how you respond to test, if you actually we're even doing EP products or if you were, if you actually were even doing the dose you stated.
I was simply stating that one bad set of blood doesn't make a company shitty overall. If you disagree with that, then we have a difference of opinion...
So stop saying I'm source cock riding and all that other bullshit.
One bad blood is more than 0. For fucking test if even one batch is bad then the source is trash. Test is like the cheapest steroid to produce.

They had a problem with one of their batches. the new batches are good; I had blood drawn and it’s good to go. The last test batch; was garbage

They had a problem with one of their batches. the new batches are good; I had blood drawn and it’s good to go. The last test batch; was garbage
When was the bad batch your talking about because mine was from about 2 years ago. Sounds like they keep having “bad batches” for years

250 mgs a week test e put me at 530 total test 48 hours post injection 4.5 weeks in after switching to them. I won't order from them again. Deca makes me depressed as fuck. Their Deca literally nothing happened. No weird depression. No bloat nothing.

I musta had that batch cuz my bloods we're shit. They denied it fervently I just gave up and took the loss. There was another dude at the same time bitching about it as well on bop.

I have 7 test cyp unopened from psl. A shame if it’s bunk.
Why do you keep ordering shit from these paid boards when your on meso? Goldline? Psl? I’ve tried like 10 of those fuckers there’s no telling what you’ll get. Granted I always did decent but still. What are you doing

also didn’t you have like 4 things of test and npp too? Why are you blowing all this money on shit

relax. Take a step back. Find a source. Find some test and an oral. And just run a 8-12 week cycle make some gains eat and then relax for a bit

I agree psl is hit or miss. The reps have some good posts regarding information but the gear definitely is selective in what you get.

I almost ordered from them. Til I read a couple bad reviews and I left it alone

PSL is as solid of a source as they come if you order international. Domestic is where I’ve seen the handful of issues pop up

Compound lifts is a good dude and I’ll tell you 100% he has no affiliation with PSL nor do I. At the end of the day if your ordering from PSL go international and stick to the PSL line. If you want to order domestic go with a different source

After lurking on evo for a few days it was pretty scary how often members would post asking about various sources and if they were legit or not only to have about 5 moderators immediately tell them to use PSL. They also have an approved sources section and the only one they list is PSL. I’m just glad I found this board before potentially wasting a good amount of money and my health.

After lurking on evo for a few days it was pretty scary how often members would post asking about various sources and if they were legit or not only to have about 5 moderators immediately tell them to use PSL. They also have an approved sources section and the only one they list is PSL. I’m just glad I found this board before potentially wasting a good amount of money and my health.
That’s the kinda shot that turns me away

It’s hysterical how they all respond within minutes of each other saying the same thing lol. And yeah super sketchy that in their “approved source” page, this is the only source listed. It used to be Roid Mass only and the mods all referred Roid Mass in unison just like they do now with PSL. Then that lab disappeared. Now it’s PSL as the sole approved source almost immediately after the last one vanished.

The saddest thing with those forums is the amount of people who trust the higher rank members of those paid boards.
Some of em are decent people but others I mean. Idk. All the td picture promotions all that stuff.
Kinda glad I caught on within the first year there’s gonna be people on those boards their whole entire bodybuilding career.
That’s the reason I stick to this site now because “it’s not a source board” so there’s generally going to be atleast -less- of an agenda around here than a paid board.

I always take it like this. I have prescription trt. So I’m kinda set. Quality gear is nice. But in no world are you going to get 100 percent of your expectations 100 percent of the time.

besides I burnt my self out a decent amount with my doses so cruising on 120-150 test now is just as good as cycling.

Why do you keep ordering shit from these paid boards when your on meso? Goldline? Psl? I’ve tried like 10 of those fuckers there’s no telling what you’ll get. Granted I always did decent but still. What are you doing

also didn’t you have like 4 things of test and npp too? Why are you blowing all this money on shit

relax. Take a step back. Find a source. Find some test and an oral. And just run a 8-12 week cycle make some gains eat and then relax for a bit

I know man. Meso helped me figure it all out. I had to ditch what I was doing and hop on a recommendation that one of the members here told me about. It
Changed my life honestly. I ordered psl a while ago. I can’t let it bother me, I was new, and uneducated. I’m learning a lot from Meso.

Back