Subscriber
EU Pharma measurement:1642168135595.png

Jano measurement:

1642168677872.png

1642168688478.png

1642168700063.png

1642168795358.png

Attachments

Raw data for all three QA/QC tests attached, naturally.

@mands maybe I could send you some free kits for "IGF testing" or "best hgh ranking" of this, maybe then you'd stop taking issue with my testing method, LOL

Comparing this test to your initial one of a EU pharma standard vial via the improved testing method this test seems even more on point, did you improve precision further somehow or is the difference simply the last remainder of variance?

Seeing data like this is really blessed and not something we should take for granted.

Comparing this test to your initial one of a EU pharma standard vial via the improved testing method this test seems even more on point, did you improve precision further somehow or is the difference simply the last remainder of variance?

Seeing data like this is really blessed and not something we should take for granted.
There have been no change in the method at all in the past year.

Yet nother good deed done by the best testing facility we have in this community.

giphy.gif

Raw data for all three QA/QC tests attached, naturally.

@mands maybe I could send you some free kits for "IGF testing" or "best hgh ranking" of this, maybe then you'd stop taking issue with my testing method, LOL
I thought you had me on ignore little man. Another lie squirming out of your mouth I see.

This test means nothing except you tested a standard. How do we know what method you even used for testing this GH.

You know all to well that your new testing method does not comply with any pharmacopoeia standards and trusted GH suppliers have turned their back on you and your testing.

Put me back on ignore and keep lying to yourself and our members.

Please provide your method as suppliers and I’ve asked several times.

mands

I would like to send you out 2 bottles of HGH never saw anyone test TP Black tops and Gold tops but they feel like pharma so would like to see %

I would like to send you out 2 bottles of HGH never saw anyone test TP Black tops and Gold tops but they feel like pharma so would like to see %
TP black tops get tested now and then, Gold tops #106 was tested by pharmahgh on SST at 17.37iu, 94.34% purity & no dimer.

Back