Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Qsc ordering rules I've come to employ;

1. Place your order.
2. Wait for reply.
3. Confirm address. Send payment.
4. Wait 14 business days. (That doesn't mean 10 days, it means 18 days)
5. If no communication, ask for tracking, if absolutely necessary.
6. Wait 7 business days for a reply.
7. Received reply with tracking; great. Haven't; wait 7 days longer.
8. Look in mailbox, package is there.
9. Receive email with tracking.
10. Always remember the QSC golden rule. Order enough that you have enough. Then, order more. That way when you order, you're not worried about how long it takes to get there. Out of 50,000 orders how many have come on meso saying they never received their order? I don't remember many. The odds are in your favor.
P.S. Always check the Chinese holiday calendar. If it's 4pm here, it's 4 am there. Get on discord. Check for updates. Sometimes packages get returned and sent back out. That adds another 30 days sometimes. Have lots of patience.

Mods, please post this as a sticky :cool:

you just want to argue. There are phase 3 study reports on Sema vs Cagri.
There are published studies on Sema and on Tirz.
If you are bored, pick up journals, don't start needless/pointless argument.
You are on a harm reduction forum saying 30mg of tirz is okay, because we don't know for sure? Ever heard about 'erring' on the side of caution?
Summary:
1) 30mg of Tirz is not the best (to put it mildly)

But you're pulling this out of your ass.

I guarantee a year ago you would've said that 5mg of Sema is "not the best (to put it mildly)." Because nobody was doing it. But now they're doing step-up trials up to 7mg. So yeah....

You not knowing and being cautious is one thing, but to say it like it's the final word on the subject that 30mg is 100% a health hazard is absolute nonsense because they probably might/will do a step-up study on tirzepatide in the coming years.

But you're pulling this out of your ass.

I guarantee a year ago you would've said that 5mg of Sema is "not the best (to put it mildly)." Because nobody was doing it. But now they're doing step-up trials up to 7mg. So yeah....

You not knowing and being cautious is one thing, but to say it like it's the final word on the subject that 30mg is 100% a health hazard is absolute nonsense because they probably might/will do a step-up study on tirzepatide in the coming years.

I'm fairly sure "7mg semaglutide step up trial" came from someone reading about Rybelsus 7mg oral semaglutide daily tablets.

49mg of oral sema is the equivalent of .5 mg once a week sema injections.

Do you have a link? Because otherwise that's some seriously dangerous misinformation,

If more than 2.4mg was safe why would Novo be willing to lose tens of billions of dollars to Eli Lilly's Tirz, as that's considered the more effective GLP treatment now, when they could've just quickly gotten approval for a higher dose to head off Wegovy's intro onto the market?

If you can provide a link I'll stand corrected, but billions of dollars in profit tend to focus minds, even at a large corporations.

Last edited:
I'm fairly sure "7mg semaglutide step up trial" came from someone reading about Rybelsus 7mg oral semaglutide daily tablets.

49mg of oral sema is the equivalent of .5 mg once a week sema injections.

Do you have a link, because otherwise that's some seriously dangerous misinformation,
He is right, there is nothing dangerous about it. There is a 7.2mg subq semaglutide trial currently run by Novo Nordisk.

He is right, there is nothing dangerous about it. There is a 7.2mg subq semaglutide trial currently run by Novo Nordisk.

Thanks for that. Though I wouldn't assert something is "safe" until we see the results.

After all, that's the purpose of a trial right, to demonstrate safety and efficacy?

There are thousands of trials that result in drugs, new doses, or repurposing not moving forward because they don't demonstrate effectiveness or safety.