Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Use PushHealth and request a prescription for it. That's how I got it. Basically you put in your prescription request and only pay a $70 fee if your prescription gets approved (which I have never seen it be rejected). Then you get a months worth and after that you can request a 90 day supply plus 1 refill for $95. So now for example I only pay $95 dollars every 6 months for my Repatha. PushHealth is a total game changer. I did the exact same thing for my Jardiance prescription as well.

Edit: it's worth mentioning this is specifically for the US.
Really appreciate this info. Right now I control lipids using other means (a challenge with Tren) but I am always looking for additional or better tools so I will give this a shot.

I was told Mast E is out of stock two days ago, is this not the case?
I haven't keep up an eye on the stock this weekend, but if they told you it's sold out then it is, since I don't process the orders, they know these details better than me. Get mast p, or something else instead. Try to get only what's available in stock to avoid long waits and frustration.

I haven't keep up an eye on the stock this weekend, but if they told you it's sold out then it is, since I don't process the orders, they know these details better than me. Get mast p, or something else instead. Try to get only what's available in stock to avoid long waits and frustration.
Thanks for the prompt reply Tracy, i have placed my order anyway and i will just order some Mast E when it is back in stock.

Hi Tracy, will the last of the August pre-orders on the tabs be sent this week?

Use PushHealth and request a prescription for it. That's how I got it. Basically you put in your prescription request and only pay a $70 fee if your prescription gets approved (which I have never seen it be rejected). Then you get a months worth and after that you can request a 90 day supply plus 1 refill for $95. So now for example I only pay $95 dollars every 6 months for my Repatha. PushHealth is a total game changer. I did the exact same thing for my Jardiance prescription as well.

Edit: it's worth mentioning this is specifically for the US.

Wow thank you for this!! I just put in for repatha or any injectable cholesterol lowering medication, i cant use statins as they caused me blood clots and estimembe (spelling) was horrible on my guts

Back