Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Gangstas, what’s up guys? McLovin here.

Today I would like to bring something to your guy’s attention. (this post is to bring some possible harm reduction not to hate on QSC or any of their products).
I ordered test cyp (clear caps EU domestic) from QSC the other week and it arrived a couple days ago. Upon inspection of the vials I found some black residue on the stopper of one of the vials. Not sure what this could be, I made a post on the discord asking if anyone else had found something similar or had a similar experience before.

AD_4nXfYrNtnfzafSrmtlSGvyP4-QPxp6fMp9ozyRntX_XXMICpj1OknUixhGQuPvSxOdvkVRqlt3Dut04VW-0m-XLDN2FDAcanW19xrMHaZr7W2u-01lHWyr8TW9iFB89BkjhlDIPeHQgcshzxoob_ZgFzRYeMT
AD_4nXccgx8qFWooD8etzVIO7K2y8rJIzaghsOdCoUaCCGYmAPrjbyf8Hr_oXl9Nll3t-tRgdy-HQsUCxKP76HZ_6Sc_fBpZUmte3aCAUIJbtHvIvHEnAMDEg0g4u_6YupjtYVUNIXDtJcLUqf0Kuo6w2X0T6gGh

After discussing it a little more with others on the discord and not being able to figure out what it could be I opened up the vial, took off the stopper and wiped it with a white paper tissue to see if whatever it is would come off easily. A gentle wipe did not remove any of the black stuff. Putting pressure and actually rubbing it did make it come off.

AD_4nXen6BYofcnpIU6kRdaIm-58p1n1DWXcsjBhAuJEIChmaIun5CXpnWoGL2jMDSjQKIgVSCV3vg_s84MMRkYXfMKm3RmdLNldmynWQIIG9xuM8OBFGku20bXBt62R9ErC-TTvvQ3v6ExZL1O8q5gWDDDmsb74

AD_4nXcJYucWeMnhb5UynBiDqZaJjlT4jmEa6Jgk8KsxFKq9iC06KS8JPDakVFfUqpaOAOvCxLI5Nd1ob108np9DEdIb0u15xTFMyPIKGtPChfOpC0uo2U53u7-q4SprtNkU7pkUVRFLFfrhrMjX21-atYqRQgXM

AD_4nXc2kOF1fmArzNq92aV3YV6Yl1RefQMDIqIaqtmXVOuoEDl94vSD9Nh9eXkyQNyE33U5DeL3eekdQJuQk36WHSz-rPCWkB0-Aws3Wr17PdA1_yBOt3x63z4gqmPhCIMXugIhRgDt4NHxlDpWqeHQsUdz7FE

Since i’ve been nothing more than a lurker on Meso i wasn’t able to post it on here until now (had insufficient privileges). QSC was notified about this the moment I discovered it. They said that they’ve never seen something like this before and gave feedback to the person in charge on the factory side to see what could be causing it. Couple hours later they mailed me back with this:
“It's possibly from the rubber stopper, mold or something else, feel free to toss it, and get refund or credit for it, or replacement with next order, as you like.
Sorry for the inconevenience.”

I have no personal problems or issues with QSC or Tracy and I'm by no means posting this to create drama or stir things up. My only reason is to bring attention to this and make sure others don’t have similar issues. This is about harm reduction and avoiding others to possibly inject mold!

After this all happened they decided to ban me and a couple of others that discussed this with me off their discord. The people who got banned including me weren’t just there to shit talk. We were members of the community that took part in conversations and answered questions of others and for me i spent some time creating labels with other members in the discord too.

AD_4nXcQoWZTbMOlZFmdxcX-tGCc7gLeX2AD88Pf8aUCiPVXvqMn5pMIwXh1KenJUqA3tREK9KYg447_8aUmERkKSLyg_4P2kynI3VjEXJ80uthKqoj8bVeD6Vf2HbWhhmw3TtXKM6FbHLFLBgwMxwWCN-SHwE8Z

This was discussed in the general chat / “chit chat” and I personally don't understand that discussing something like this is considered spamming or stirring up drama and find this unjustified. It was brought up to make this post on Meso which might have been their reasoning for the ban but ofc this is speculation.

Once again I have no personal problem with QSC, Tracy or anyone else involved in the discord or elsewhere. I will likely buy from QSC again if they allow me to continue being a customer. So far this seems like a one off issue.
Thanks for taking your time reading this and have a good one guys.
That doesn't sound good. BUT, we have to listen to the other side's story too. Can't make a fair judgement until then.

Today I would like to bring something to your guy’s attention. (this post is to bring some possible harm reduction not to hate on QSC or any of their products).
I ordered test cyp (clear caps EU domestic) from QSC the other week and it arrived a couple days ago. Upon inspection of the vials I found some black residue on the stopper of one of the vials. Not sure what this could be, I made a post on the discord asking if anyone else had found something similar or had a similar experience before.

AD_4nXfYrNtnfzafSrmtlSGvyP4-QPxp6fMp9ozyRntX_XXMICpj1OknUixhGQuPvSxOdvkVRqlt3Dut04VW-0m-XLDN2FDAcanW19xrMHaZr7W2u-01lHWyr8TW9iFB89BkjhlDIPeHQgcshzxoob_ZgFzRYeMT
AD_4nXccgx8qFWooD8etzVIO7K2y8rJIzaghsOdCoUaCCGYmAPrjbyf8Hr_oXl9Nll3t-tRgdy-HQsUCxKP76HZ_6Sc_fBpZUmte3aCAUIJbtHvIvHEnAMDEg0g4u_6YupjtYVUNIXDtJcLUqf0Kuo6w2X0T6gGh

After discussing it a little more with others on the discord and not being able to figure out what it could be I opened up the vial, took off the stopper and wiped it with a white paper tissue to see if whatever it is would come off easily. A gentle wipe did not remove any of the black stuff. Putting pressure and actually rubbing it did make it come off.

AD_4nXen6BYofcnpIU6kRdaIm-58p1n1DWXcsjBhAuJEIChmaIun5CXpnWoGL2jMDSjQKIgVSCV3vg_s84MMRkYXfMKm3RmdLNldmynWQIIG9xuM8OBFGku20bXBt62R9ErC-TTvvQ3v6ExZL1O8q5gWDDDmsb74

AD_4nXcJYucWeMnhb5UynBiDqZaJjlT4jmEa6Jgk8KsxFKq9iC06KS8JPDakVFfUqpaOAOvCxLI5Nd1ob108np9DEdIb0u15xTFMyPIKGtPChfOpC0uo2U53u7-q4SprtNkU7pkUVRFLFfrhrMjX21-atYqRQgXM

AD_4nXc2kOF1fmArzNq92aV3YV6Yl1RefQMDIqIaqtmXVOuoEDl94vSD9Nh9eXkyQNyE33U5DeL3eekdQJuQk36WHSz-rPCWkB0-Aws3Wr17PdA1_yBOt3x63z4gqmPhCIMXugIhRgDt4NHxlDpWqeHQsUdz7FE

Since i’ve been nothing more than a lurker on Meso i wasn’t able to post it on here until now (had insufficient privileges). QSC was notified about this the moment I discovered it. They said that they’ve never seen something like this before and gave feedback to the person in charge on the factory side to see what could be causing it. Couple hours later they mailed me back with this:
“It's possibly from the rubber stopper, mold or something else, feel free to toss it, and get refund or credit for it, or replacement with next order, as you like.

I have no personal problems or issues with QSC or Tracy and I'm by no means posting this to create drama or stir things up. My only reason is to bring attention to this and make sure others don’t have similar issues. This is about harm reduction and avoiding others to possibly inject mold!

After this all happened they decided to ban me and a couple of others that discussed this with me off their discord. The people who got banned including me weren’t just there to shit talk. We were members of the community that took part in conversations and answered questions of others and for me i spent some time creating labels with other members in the discord too.

AD_4nXcQoWZTbMOlZFmdxcX-tGCc7gLeX2AD88Pf8aUCiPVXvqMn5pMIwXh1KenJUqA3tREK9KYg447_8aUmERkKSLyg_4P2kynI3VjEXJ80uthKqoj8bVeD6Vf2HbWhhmw3TtXKM6FbHLFLBgwMxwWCN-SHwE8Z

This was discussed in the general chat / “chit chat” and I personally don't understand that discussing something like this is considered spamming or stirring up drama and find this unjustified. It was brought up to make this post on Meso which might have been their reasoning for the ban but ofc this is speculation.

Once again I have no personal problem with QSC, Tracy or anyone else involved in the discord or elsewhere. I will likely buy from QSC again if they allow me to continue being a customer. So far this seems like a one off issue.
You mean you didn't order the oven roasted sterile kits ?

Oh well

MCT oil, like any other oil is subject to oxidation and discoloration, especially if the vial isn't sealed properly, Oxide blackening will also occur when oil is exposed to moisture. This type of particle you will only find on the surface of the rubber, or metal, because it adheres to the surface of contact with the oxygen, it is far from being a floater, and if it were the case it would be in several vials, from the same kit, other kits of same batch, and in the whole vial, not only in this surface of the stopper.

The reason for your ban is clear, you spammed the thread with this topic, even though no one has the same problem. You are free to do the same spam here, you will not be banned, but you will be ignored.
You made your feedback, I gave you my answer, my replacement/credit/refund proposal on that specific vial, the topic will end there and everyone is free to think what they want

So not gonna send it off for testing?
Bold of you to open the vial when there's testing sources. Not trying to get in your business but for harm reduction purposes would be nice to know exactly what that black stuffs is / was ?
I'm sure science guys can speculate how someone could do an experiment and get the black stuffs... But I dunno
I'll be checking my vials more closely from today forward

i definitely see being concerned and that is valid. But I mean we also have come a long way with QSC bc you even stated he offered to refund your or give you store credit. Without seeing the discord it’s unclear to see if you were spamming or what not but it gets nuked so frequently.

To be honest yes sure we all would love to know EXACTLY wtf that is but we’ll have to guess. The big thing here I like is that Tracy did take responsibility and said he couldn’t offer a definite answer but could offer credit/refund

Not to sound like a jaded old head but….

Like ammunition finished PED product is produced en mass. I don’t care how good the lab is, you will have quality issues.

Anyone who truly is interested in quality buys raws, tests their batches and home brews. It’s that simple. Control the controllables.

Problems over