Qingdao Sigma- HCG 5000iu- HPLC- Jano

That kind of info is above my pay grade… would you say it’s alright to inject? I know you can’t “fa shauw” but I mean, realistically
Well, if you mean mannitol - that's just used to make those vials with powder so to say (it's used as a filler for lyophilisation) and it's rather safe

Regarding degraded HCG... Given great majority of HCG on the market is worse than that and we have yet to hear about some major issues...

Still, I can't really condone using anything either legally or morally (as I made the choice of not using anything at all for health reasons as well).

That's à very bad result, I should check from where it's come from, because it's unacceptable, thank you @SkankHunt for sharing this
Where it’s come from? It’s come from you ya fanny, you remind me of the politician who gets caught with his pants down then in his apology speech lectures the mass’s on not being a naughty boy.

First your Boldenone now this and you can’t even take responsibility.

Shot 200 pregnyl 4 days before that cuz was feeling like shit, shits sucks that night it might not work at all or gave me nothing WTF kept taking arimidex as I have to with prengyl and now my estrogen in the trenches and I feel like hell wtf

Attachments

• CD7E493E-50B5-4919-909B-8D28E4D7A472.png
    CD7E493E-50B5-4919-909B-8D28E4D7A472.png
    610.7 KB · Views: 42
Shot 200 pregnyl 4 days before that cuz was feeling like shit, shits sucks that night it might not work at all or gave me nothing WTF kept taking arimidex as I have to with prengyl and now my estrogen in the trenches and I feel like hell wtf
Cut out the anti estrogen now and wait until it goes back up and don’t use such a harsh dose next time (Micro dosing is best)

You should put your hands on some dianabol or other highly estrogenic compounds, preferably oral or no ester ( test base for example). That way you can bounce back sooner and due to short half life you don't have to worry about starting from low E2 then shooting up insanely high in 6-7 days. Other option is HCG: but now its not so good as yours is underdosed probably.

This thread gives me a hardon.

You got a source where one product turns out to be severely under dosed.

The source says this is unacceptable, and transparently shares info on the testing they did, said they’ll be doing janoshik testing in the future, changes their product to 2500 iu.

Janoshik then shares more info about how and why this happened.

We’ve got truth, transparency and good business practices up here. I appreciate your transparency. @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals are you single?