Qingdao Sigma lab test results( 4 different lab tests)

Minihulk82

This is for primo 100mg/ml, masteron e 200mg/ml, winstrol 10mg tablets, accutane 10mg tablets.

Attachments

• received_3114185738834431.jpeg
    received_3114185738834431.jpeg
    60.6 KB · Views: 534
  • received_559374062245662.jpeg
    received_559374062245662.jpeg
    61.1 KB · Views: 512
  • received_3193231770995357.jpeg
    received_3193231770995357.jpeg
    59.5 KB · Views: 495
  • received_430883485160343.jpeg
    received_430883485160343.jpeg
    59.1 KB · Views: 538
Did i read that right? A 10mg accutane tab came in at 1.71mg? That's likely the worst results on meso rx on a product to date? ...the rest seemed fine for sure, but wtf happened there.

Im sure they will make it right they seem like a fair lab, but im still curious on that.

Thanks for testing. Accutane is garbage result. Absolutely no excuse for that.
Not making excuses but accutane rapidly declines in potency in raw form. That’s why all pharma come in liquid gels. I was told this by another source on SST named syngery forge. I had a problem with his accutane (syngery forge) and that was the explanation I got from him. I believe jano said something about it as well

Not making excuses but accutane rapidly declines in potency in raw form. That’s why all pharma come in liquid gels. I was told this by another source on SST named syngery forge. I had a problem with his accutane (syngery forge) and that was the explanation I got from him. I believe jano said something about it as well
I’ve heard the same and that’s why I told Hulk to test it.

Did i read that right? A 10mg accutane tab came in at 1.71mg? That's likely the worst results on meso rx on a product to date? ...the rest seemed fine for sure, but wtf happened there.

Im sure they will make it right they seem like a fair lab, but im still curious on that.
You’re sure they’ll make it right? More chance of Bertil Fox being released from prison and taking the 2023 Mr Olympia than that/those scumbags making things right.

Accutane is very sensitive and can degrade quickly. When you get a prescription the pills come individually sealed.
I would argue UGL should stop offering this altogether until they can mimick the pharmaceutical production process and sealed packaging as well as conduct stress/degradation testing on their product long term (within the entire mfg - exp. date range).

Studies on stress testing pharmaceutical products are easily found via even a casual google search and can be used to determine what is within or outside the capabilities of one's own production means. Besides Accutane, Telmisartan is another product that should require extensive testing by any UGL trying to offer it based on its susceptibility to stressors.

I would argue UGL should stop offering this altogether until they can mimick the pharmaceutical production process and sealed packaging as well as conduct stress/degradation testing on their product long term (within the entire mfg - exp. date range).

Studies on stress testing pharmaceutical products are easily found via even a casual google search and can be used to determine what is within or outside the capabilities of one's own production means. Besides Accutane, Telmisartan is another product that should require extensive testing by any UGL trying to offer it based on its susceptibility to stressors.
Shut the fuck up you annoying bitch, No one cares

It's a shame we have scum like you here. He made valid points. I guess it's another account of Quindao
This hoe thinks she’s the all seeing all speaking owner of UGLs and that we crowd around her waiting on her next word like she’s god or something. Truth is no one gives a fuck what she has to say and 3/4 of it is drama spewing bullshit that I can hear in any womens nail salon any time of the day

This hoe thinks she’s the all seeing all speaking owner of UGLs and that we crowd around her waiting on her next word like she’s god or something. Truth is no one gives a fuck what she has to say and 3/4 of it is drama spewing bullshit that I can hear in any womens nail salon any time of the day
Fairly sure its a bloke, Sure Liska has said about running TRT in the past…