Qitrope hgh-med HGH real?

MonsterMan334

Hey guys, just wanted to ask you all about your experiences with Qitrope (from QijanBio apparently). Have heard some good things and some bad things about it. Some say that this pharma(?) is selling the gh otc and some say that it's just a ugl pretending. Would appreciate multiple experiences.
Thanks y'all!

Already tried it via QijianBio direct. Wrote them an e-mail .Told me that I need a receipt, cuz real pharma. The equivalent of asking Pfizer to get Genotropin as raw... :/ How did you got it??

Trying to re-invent the wheel? Is it just cheaper? Cuz there are vendors here who already supply hGH that has blind customer testing.

What else are you looking for?

Hey guys, just wanted to ask you all about your experiences with Qitrope (from QijanBio apparently). Have heard some good things and some bad things about it. Some say that this pharma(?) is selling the gh otc and some say that it's just a ugl pretending. Would appreciate multiple experiences.
Thanks y'all!
Serge has been around a long time. Very seldom hear a bad thing about him. I would not hesitate to order anything from them personally. That being said there are plenty of tried an true vendors here if you have any reservations you may find more comfort in a more popular source

I have no idea who is Hghmed, I am talking about Qijianbio that produces the real somatropin. Qitrope.com is fake

Real company: Qijian Bio-Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd._Chemicalproducts

They sell their API (“hgh raw powder”) And ready vials (MOQ is high), anyone can lyophilize and produce their own Hgh
@MB101 Yeah, I know that many ppl. trust Serge. And I'm not saying that he isn't prolly selling real HGH too. But the thing is, that even xeon said that indirectly:
I have no idea who is Hghmed, I am talking about Qijianbio that produces the real somatropin. Qitrope.com is fake
It sounds fishy smh for me, that Qitrope.com (or as smb told me, that QijanBio is sellin it via Qitrope otc) is supposed to be fake and then there is Serge who is selling allot and the packs saying that you can verify on "Qitrope.com"...
Sounds fishy to me

As we know, this company is legal to produce HGH API(hgh raw powder) but still not at finished vials like Jintropin for China market. So their finished vials only selling out of China. Usually their HGH raw powder and finished vials is good from our experience ,because we are in this field too.lol

Trying to re-invent the wheel? Is it just cheaper? Cuz there are vendors here who already supply hGH that has blind customer testing.

What else are you looking for?
Would do it as you say but have been buying stuff just state domestic (am from Germany) and not EU Domestic. Would obviously not hesitate to buy from Q or any other business/source but stuff they are selling comes from warehouses all around the EU. The best would be to buy it buy from a local vendor or stick how I am. Obviously there are reasons I want to change some stuff and here we are...

@peptides if you are talking about QijianBio the real company, than yeah they are selling also raws (Traits:
White freeze-dried powder or stock solution). But dk how you got real pharma to send you their product. As said, would be as asking Pfizer to send raws of Geno. Otherwise, could it be that you are talking about sth else?