QSC 10ius Serum HGH and IGF-1

Good? Should get those levels with half the dose...

4iu good gh gives that level
you might confuse the gh serum test procedure with daily procedure
he was doing the 10iu IM to test for GH serum. 40+ ng/ml is a good value for this test.
He was not doing 10iu daily, just for the test i assume. With 10iu daily IGF should be higher, thats correct

you might confuse the gh serum test procedure with daily procedure
he was doing the 10iu IM to test for GH serum. 40+ ng/ml is a good value for this test.
He was not doing 10iu daily, just for the test i assume. With 10iu daily IGF should be higher, thats correct
most arent using it for weeks and then try but instead do one dose pre test

one could almost argue that it wont be correct ng by using it for weeks to build up and then test vs do one shot before. as it indeed should show high IGF even by one shot

40 is 4x over maximum of 10ng/mL
100ng isent normal, i belive its around 150-200ng we produce ourself

100ng per 1iu gh is what i heard is great quality.
3-4iu of quality stuff gives around 300-400ng, from what ive seen from bloods, wich correlate to the 1iu - 100ng, so it seem to be correct

look at bloods posted on the boards with people running high quality gh and what they get at 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 iu

IM peaks around 1-2 hrs correct? Maybe you were catching the spike on the downside. Dunno. Still agree with people who were underwhelmed @ 10iu.

3-4iu of quality stuff gives around 300-400ng, from what ive seen from bloods, wich correlate to the 1iu - 100ng, so it seem to be correct

look at bloods posted on the boards with people running high quality gh and what they get at 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 iu
I imagine you mean IGF-1 levels, cause im doing 4iu daily for 8 months, if you find a gh that has 100mg let me tell you its complete BS, and also 100ng per 1iu is not correlated. If thats the case everyone would do loads of gh to get that IGF-1 increase, and things lime Increlex wont exist if that statement is correct

IGF-1 is not a factor here fellas.. normal “natural results” show a GH Serum level of less then 1ng/ ml.. injecting 10Iu intramuscular ATLEAST 2 hours before test should indeed show 28-33ng/ ml. In this case results show over 40ng/ ml this is GREAT.

His value is 40+. The real value is not measured at his lab.
The normal range for GH level is typically:

• For adult males -- 0.4 to 10 nanograms per milliliter (ng/mL), or 18 to 44 picomoles per liter (pmol/L)
  • For adult females -- 1 to 14 ng/mL, or 44 to 616 pmol/L
  • For children -- 10 to 50 ng/mL, or 440 to 2200 pmol/
  • link 1
  • Link 2

correlate to the exact same thing ive said, seems like 100ng per 1iu. strange that you got higher result then him when he dosed double the amount
I was on 5ius for a very long time; not sure if he just blasted 10iu once to see if he had real GH?