QSC 750TC/750EQ/8IU HGH

Bloods taken on the following (all QSC):

750mg/wk TC
750mg/wk EQ
8IU/day HGH (4AM/4PM)

First time getting bloods adding EQ so now I know it lowers my E2 a lot. I usually need 6.25mg Asin EOD with this level of test.
Normally my Thyroid is all normal, so the GH is definitely ramping up my conversion to T3. I’ve since added in T4

Attachments

• IMG_5657.jpeg
    IMG_5657.jpeg
    421 KB · Views: 317
Bloods taken on the following (all QSC):

750mg/wk TC
750mg/wk EQ
8IU/day HGH (4AM/4PM)

First time getting bloods adding EQ so now I know it lowers my E2 a lot. I usually need 6.25mg Asin EOD with this level of test.
Normally my Thyroid is all normal, so the GH is definitely ramping up my conversion to T3. I’ve since added in T4
The igf1 level, have you test before with another hgh not from qsc? For make a comparasion

The igf1 level, have you test before with another hgh not from qsc? For make a comparasion
No I never tested when I used another brand years ago. But on TRT I’m usually in the 140s, on cycle 170-180s and then I bump into the 200s when I had GH on top.

Are you dieting?
I don't know for sure but looks to me like its diet,low e, or bunk GH.
It would always be better to also get a hgh serum test along side the igf1.

Are you dieting?
I don't know for sure but looks to me like its diet,low e, or bunk GH.
It would always be better to also get a hgh serum test along side the igf1.
Yes I am dieting. Start 3IU/day in Jan. By April I ramped up to 8IU and the fat started melting away and muscles filled out with no change to my diet.

Last edited:
So is his dieting the reason for the normal igf while blasting 8 iu.. or is the gh bunk?
Hard to tell. I have seen it before most “known” example of this is the Liver King who had liver stress from oral plus the dieting (low carb i guess)
A serum test would have made this clear.
But a hplc test would be best of said kit.

So is his dieting the reason for the normal igf while blasting 8 iu.. or is the gh bunk?
We have recently seen several people with low igf-1 when cutting down, I think this is pretty normal. Hgh will still work but it will not raise igf-1 because the insulin response that is needed to raise igf-1 is not sufficent on a cut. So yea, this seems normal to me and it totally makes sense.

Hard to tell. I have seen it before most “known” example of this is the Liver King who had liver stress from oral plus the dieting (low carb i guess)
A serum test would have made this clear.
But a hplc test would be best of said kit.
Regardless of bloodwork, do you notice any benefits from qsc gh like fat loss? Also, just curious why 8 iu?

We have recently seen several people with low igf-1 when cutting down, I think this is pretty normal. Hgh will still work but it will not raise igf-1 because the insulin response that is needed to raise igf-1 is not sufficent on a cut. So yea, this seems normal to me and it totally makes sense.
Gotcha.. I was gonna say how about adding exogenous insulin but not the best idea on a cut i guess youll likely go hypo

Regardless of bloodwork, do you notice any benefits from qsc gh like fat loss? Also, just curious why 8 iu?

Yep, I do. I’ve been dieting a while and I’ve used 2-3IU in the past. But just ramping up to 8 with no other changes I noticed the fat melting away with no changes to diet or activity. Also GH ramps up your natural conversion of T4 to T3 which explains those numbers. Normally without the GH my thyroid levels are normal to slightly elevated. My T3 is literally off the charts right now.

Yep, I do. I’ve been dieting a while and I’ve used 2-3IU in the past. But just ramping up to 8 with no other changes I noticed the fat melting away with no changes to diet or activity. Also GH ramps up your natural conversion of T4 to T3 which explains those numbers. Normally without the GH my thyroid levels are normal to slightly elevated. My T3 is literally off the charts right now.
nice bro... but. I heard the fat loss benefits were maxed out at like 4 iu... and higher doses might create hyperplasia... But then again this is just bro science... I really haven't seen any research prove that

Sponsors

Latest posts