QSC jano results primo 200, tren ace

TRENdy07

Had my doubts about the tren but numbers don’t lie. The primo result was expected as it seems good to me.

Attachments

• C0D4F4E3-2C61-41FF-B4E8-9EDA913488FD.jpeg
    C0D4F4E3-2C61-41FF-B4E8-9EDA913488FD.jpeg
    538.1 KB · Views: 481
  • 699CEEFF-9424-46A8-BD7F-E75FB6FC9B06.jpeg
    699CEEFF-9424-46A8-BD7F-E75FB6FC9B06.jpeg
    556.5 KB · Views: 478
So you were complaining that you dont feel anything from the tren. But the test looks good. Isn't that weird?

Both results are damn good actually. Wish I had that primo.

So you were complaining that you dont feel anything from the tren. But the test looks good. Isn't that weird?

Both results are damn good actually. Wish I had that primo.
Correct. Literally every side effect I get with tren dropped off. Discolored urine cleared up, night sweats eliminated, blood pressure dropped, pumps and fullness decreased, heart burned disappeared. Only two things that make sense. 1, GL tren was overdosed or 2, after a certain amount of weeks on tren, my body may stop responding as much idk. This was the longest I’ve ever ran tren and it was about 10 weeks.

Correct. Literally every side effect I get with tren dropped off. Discolored urine cleared up, night sweats eliminated, blood pressure dropped, pumps and fullness decreased, heart burned disappeared. Only two things that make sense. 1, GL tren was overdosed or 2, after a certain amount of weeks on tren, my body may stop responding as much idk. This was the longest I’ve ever ran tren and it was about 10 weeks.
That’s your body telling you to up the tren

but seriously OP. thats good that you had your doubts on a product and put it up to the actual test, rather than do a full blown bad mouth based off of feels.

but seriously OP. thats good that you had your doubts on a product and put it up to the actual test, rather than do a full blown bad mouth based off of feels.
Thanks. I’m not here to ride sources nuts or bash them. I just want to know what’s good and what’s not. I had trust in QSC oils. Even when I had my doubts about the tren, I liked everything else I was using. Although I did go public with my anecdotal review, I didn’t keep drilling it home until results came in. Something was obviously off in my cycle. Rather it be diet ect. The drugs were on point.

Indeed. And it is another good example why it is better to get it lab tested than to go by feelings. He didnt feel many sides but the tren is real.

Maybe the last batch you were using had solvents/carriers that you don't react well to? Often times solvents/carrier oils can cause systemic inflammation that would exacerbate any potential side effects. It seems pretty common for people to have allergic reactions to these.

Glad you went through with the testing! I think this shows everyone that side effects can't be a useful metric in determining the quality of gear