IMG_20240729_114349.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 115
  • IMG_20240723_105102.jpg
    IMG_20240723_105102.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 116
  • IMG_20240720_110505.jpg
    IMG_20240720_110505.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 115
you're a beast bro i'm also gonna be doing 500 / week next month for my first cycle i'm still new to all of this lol. what do you think of 23g for both drawing and injecting?

you're a beast bro i'm also gonna be doing 500 / week next month for my first cycle i'm still new to all of this lol. what do you think of 23g for both drawing and injecting?
This is the second time I use testo, but I have been training for many years, this is the second lab and I am happy with the quality-price ratio.

I use 21G that my wife bought me from the pharmacy but I can't do it myself, she pricks me, I can only use the insulin ones, it's very good for shoulder, chest and even quadriceps.

I use 21G that my wife bought me from the pharmacy but I can't do it myself, she pricks me, I can only use the insulin ones, it's very good for shoulder, chest and even quadriceps.
21? You like it thick man! I use 24-27 but I am needophobic and is always a stress to self injecting hahaha.

I do draw with an 18pink though.

21? You like it thick man! I use 24-27 but I am needophobic and is always a stress to self injecting hahaha.

I do draw with an 18pink though.
Not that I like it thick friend already seemed to me a harpon but it is what my good woman has bought me , precisely what the pharmacist gave my wife because she asked for intramuscular .

Not that I like it thick friend already seemed to me a harpon but it is what my good woman has bought me , precisely what the pharmacist gave my wife because she asked for intramuscular .
I see. Docs and Parmacists they like the injection to be done fast for avoiding scar tissue but if you inject daily (as I do) is debatable hence why I order online needles between 24-27.
Also I personally am a fan of site rotation
I learnt to self inject with both my hands so I do
Shoulders
Lats
Vastus lateralis
End of the vastus medialis (above the pattella on the top side of it but defo not advised unless you are really good at injections or the Mrs in your case and no more than 1ml there)
Triceps

This gives me a nice 10 injection sites which is plenty.

Ya veo. A los médicos y farmacéuticos les gusta que la inyección se haga rápido para evitar que queden cicatrices, pero si te inyectas a diario (como yo) es discutible. Por eso pido las agujas online entre 24 y 27 días.
También personalmente soy un fanático de la rotación del sitio.
Aprendí a inyectarme yo mismo con ambas manos, así que lo hago
Espalda
Dorsales
Vasto lateral
Extremo del vasto medial (por encima de la rótula en el lado superior, pero definitivamente no se recomienda a menos que seas muy bueno con las inyecciones o la Sra. en tu caso y no haya más de 1 ml allí)
Tríceps

Esto me da unos buenos 10 sitios de inyección, lo cual es suficiente.
Me too ✌

¿Por qué mi texto citado está en español?
Aunque lo hablo como soy mitad latino no quisiera volver a entrenar tan duro esta noche que ahora estoy alucinando jajaja
Mejor hazle una captura de pantalla y pregúntale a la señora cuando regrese del trabajo si estoy cuerdo o no jajaja
Yo vivo madrid

Yo vivo madrid
Ah eso es!
Yo vivía en Madrid en 2019-2020 es una ciudad muy bonita!
Ahora vivo en Malta pero al final del verano me voy con mi señora en Varsavia.
Y yo estaba creyendo que todos Los chicos aquí eran de los Estados Unidos.
Encantado de conocerte!