QSC Meeting with Janoshik

Great to see that QSC is being transparent and has our best interests in mind. Trust and purity/promised potency goes a Lomg way for long standing relationships....Yes that also applies to our women ! lol

Not to be pointing fingers or doubts at ANYBODY But my ADHD mind is curious if there's any posibility that chems can be accidentally mixed in with Fent, either from lab particulate or shipping dept , transport etc..
Don't light a torch up my ass guys, just tripple checking for our safety.
I'm mostly positive that they are not even remotely manufactured in the same building or cities/provinces and I also heard from a source that it's banned/illegal in China? Maybe the West has been feeding us a bunch of BS when it comes to who is the reaL boogyman. I dont even think that other countries were the source or inspiration for things like 911 and CV..so I'm not a gullible sheep and my BS detection is pretty reliable with all my life's expereiences.
I read that a member here tested his supply for Fent and of course it was Negative But it got me thinking either way.
Why are you posting this in a thread that has nothing to do with this topic?

Fentanyl can easily be added to ANYTHING you are consuming. I would only worry about it if buying recreational street drugs though. Especially powders and pills. Testing kits are easy to get and a very smart move if you use street drugs are dark web drugs.

Fentanyl can easily be added to ANYTHING you are consuming. I would only worry about it if buying recreational street drugs though. Especially powders and pills. Testing kits are easy to get and a very smart move if you use street drugs are dark web drugs.
I've never done Rec drugs in my Life ! so I am ignorant in the co-relation, legislation and procedural steps involved.
I was going to ask QSC dm and Jano to see if they test for this regardless, then I seen this thread when I refreshed the " forums " tab. I apologize if I posted in the wrong area and like I said , its not pointing the finger at ANYONE, just that QSC is closer to alleged manufacturing and Janoshik has tested for it in the past, I'm sure.

It is Not something I intend to run with and plaster around, seeing that certain key words can be flagged by ouir enemies. Hence why I used a short form, and I know this barely secludes the Keyword. If Mods etc can direct me to appropriate threads, then I wil urge my post to be taken down.Like I said I do apologize if it was posted in an inappropriate thread.
Thank You .

I found some testing strips on Amazon etc..
I appreciate your assistance as well. Thank You.

Last edited:
dude are you serious? Do some research, you can buy drug test kits at drugstores geeez lf
you obviously didn't even try very hard i just did a quick search and there's SEVERAL options to buy fentanyl drug test strips or other methods you lf

Like I said, I'm ignorant in these areas and couldn't find any info via the search engine. Thanks for your additional assistance as well.
well no one is gonna spoon feed you on this forum, so figure out "basic search functions" you lf

well no one is gonna spoon feed you on this forum, so figure out "basic search functions" you lf

Seems as if you want to fight?! I don't ! Did you workout today?
I thought there was no such thing as a stupid question,but hey if you want to crucify me to make yourself feel better, Have at it !