QSC PRIMO E 100mg/ml testing

TRENBOLOGNI

Was sceptic at first when I ordered. You can check my posting history, where I raised my doubts to QSC. Decided to send it for testing. Great results 102 mg primo/ml

Attachments

• 9931F437-A4C7-4A6F-80BF-F212B14994FD.png
    9931F437-A4C7-4A6F-80BF-F212B14994FD.png
    712.3 KB · Views: 426
How can this be the actual batch if it was out of stock for at least 2-3 weeks and can only be pre ordered at the moment? How does that make any sense?
Looks a bit fishy to me.

Their primo e with 200mg/ml has minimal to no pip for me.
Depends on person to person, had crippling pip from it and it's documented that some people have similar on QSC's source thread.

Honestly wished I didn't cuz I hate injecting more volume than I have to.

D
Depends on person to person, had crippling pip from it and it's documented that some people have similar on QSC's source thread.

Honestly wished I didn't cuz I hate injecting more volume than I have to.
Depends on allergies to the oil?

That's what I think. Most including myself dont have any pip with 200mg primo.
I shot up 200mg primo in my quads 3 days ago and I’m still swapping heat packs and ice packs can’t bend or straighten my legs out completely… this is a first for me.

I shot up 200mg primo in my quads 3 days ago and I’m still swapping heat packs and ice packs can’t bend or straighten my legs out completely… this is a first for me.

Do you typically pin quads? I feel like 90% of the PIP horror stories I've read were quads. Not to discredit yours, it just seems like that area is very prone to PIP.

Do you typically pin quads? I feel like 90% of the PIP horror stories I've read were quads. Not to discredit yours, it just seems like that area is very prone to PIP.
Normally a glute guy with 1 inch harpoon, tried some 1/2 inch insulin needles, done test in my quads a bunch of times. But this 200mg primo bruised me the fuck up.

Sponsors

Latest posts