QSC PRIMO E 100mg/ml testing

Primo is primo. If both test around the same, doesn't matter.
Then you have these asshats who think their source's test is better than another source. Even though it comes from the same factory. Both sterile.

I'll tell you why GL is better than others. Delivery time, customer service, promotion of blind testing, and attitude.

This guy has a sign that says "challenge my brewing"

Then you have these asshats who think their source's test is better than another source. Even though it comes from the same factory. Both sterile.

I'll tell you why GL is better than others. Delivery time, customer service, promotion of blind testing, and attitude.

This guy has a sign that says "challenge my brewing"
4 for 4 on blind testing in the last 2 months. Show me another source recently with that kind of customer testing and the comparable results to show. I don't recall any...agreed on every point.

4 for 4 on blind testing in the last 2 months. Show me another source recently with that kind of customer testing and the comparable results to show. I don't recall any...agreed on every point.
Agreed. And I'm not bashing on QSC primo. Friend had great gains on it(I hate primo for myself)