QSC reputation lately

kencho

i want to order RU58841 and BPC-157 from QSC. after researching their reputation lately is very negative. some also say that tracy is the worst which is the person they contact from QSC i guess? i got the same one, should i change her to contact someone else from them?

their pricing is also quite unbelievable. 100ml of 250mg/ml test only for 95$? like what? that's 700 days of test if you take 250mg weekly.

what can you guys recommend?

damn newbies clueless
truly. i've never tried to order test, only seen it once at a legit source and it was much much more expensive. yeah this is a chinese which produces shit for very cheap, but this cheap? even BPC is extremely cheap, so it's valid i'm skeptical

This post is completely bizarre. Not sure if these are Tracy shills, or Redditors… why are so many New Members posting like this?

Regardless, go to the underground section and read for yourself.

This post is completely bizarre. Not sure if these are Tracy shills, or Redditors… why are so many New Members posting like this?

Regardless, go to the underground section and read for yourself.
i knew people like you would jump out. what's the issue. i did go underground and searched all over reddit too that's why i'm asking here directly now.

their reputation lately has plummeted, so i was wondering if anyone could share their experience last couple weeks/months. why are you even bothered that i asked a question... on a forum...

i knew people like you would jump out. what's the issue. i did go underground and searched all over reddit too that's why i'm asking here directly now.

their reputation lately has plummeted, so i was wondering if anyone could share their experience last couple weeks/months. why are you even bothered that i asked a question... on a forum...
QSC has fucked up several times lately.

Generally, they have good gear… generally speaking. But when they fuck up, it’s spectacular.

It’s a roll of the dice, these aren’t exactly legit pharmaceutical companies like Bayer, Pfizer, etc.

What would go over better is if Tracy admits mistakes and fixes them instead of doubling down… but Tracy is dipping into his own Tren stock, I think… lmao.

RU58841 and BPC-157

I've ordered both of these products and many others from QSC with success. As a vendor, they appear to be moving the most volume, attracting the most attention on meso, do the most testing, and have the most blind testing of any other vendors that I've seen.

I can say for certain that QSC is not a scam. I can also say for certain that Tracy doesn't tolerate fools and is temperamental. He seems to care about shipping good products that people want and being competitively priced. He doesn't seem to care about his customers' feelings.

I suspect that this last characteristic is where all the negative sentiment is coming from.

What would go over better is if Tracy admits mistakes and fixes them instead of doubling down… but Tracy is dipping into his own Tren stock, I think… lmao.

There are examples of Tracy admitting mistakes and fixing them such as the GB reships.

truly. i've never tried to order test, only seen it once at a legit source and it was much much more expensive. yeah this is a chinese which produces shit for very cheap, but this cheap? even BPC is extremely cheap, so it's valid i'm skeptical
hang around here long enough and you will believe the hype is real.

follow the proper protocol to gain access to posting this garbage in the underground where it belongs.

QSC has fucked up several times lately.

Generally, they have good gear… generally speaking. But when they fuck up, it’s spectacular.

It’s a roll of the dice, these aren’t exactly legit pharmaceutical companies like Bayer, Pfizer, etc.

thank you. see man this was very helpful and exaactly what i was looking for

thank you. see man this was very helpful and exaactly what i was looking for
Just fyi, I do not endorse any sources, period. And I started moving away from QSC for now.

I’ll be fair and open about every source I’ve bought from.

Just fyi, I do not endorse any sources, period. And I started moving away from QSC for now.
if i may, what have you moved to? i understand you don't want to endorse any sources, especially to a new member, but i only need BPC for my recent injury and RU because i'm low on stock and want to change a supplier for price

i want to order RU58841 and BPC-157 from QSC. after researching their reputation lately is very negative. some also say that tracy is the worst which is the person they contact from QSC i guess? i got the same one, should i change her to contact someone else from them?

their pricing is also quite unbelievable. 100ml of 250mg/ml test only for 95$? like what? that's 700 days of test if you take 250mg weekly.

what can you guys recommend?
DUDE i was just asking people the same things about QSC! The prices seem unbelievable it's ridiculous!

we are in the same boat brother. i'm giving them a go tomorrow, a little sus'd out but it's way better than paying what i used to pay with other US doms.