QSC reputation lately

Research the source, read reviews and learn their track record, look up the testing on their products, then decide for yourself. The source you choose is up to you. There are positives and negatives to every source. Take other peoples opinions into consideration but use your own critical thinking to decide.
That was well said @UncleBuns

Research the source, read reviews and learn their track record, look up the testing on their products, then decide for yourself. The source you choose is up to you. There are positives and negatives to every source. Take other peoples opinions into consideration but use your own critical thinking to decide.
Or try the tried and true, the best option for your needs, our own MSG LABS!

What's so unbelievable about the pricing? Your buying wholesale internationally from China. It's a known fact US pharmacies produce these drugs for a fraction of a dollar then up charge 1000x fold to sell them.

Take Ozempic for example: $5 Ozempic? New study sparks calls for Novo Nordisk to cut prices
"the active ingredient in Ozempic and Wegovy, could be manufactured for between 89 cents and $4.73 per month" Meanwhile it's $1,000 with goodrx through a pharmacy.

I can attest to many of the QSC products I've used being legitimate. Including the bpc-157 & Tb500 in which my wife also used and managed to finally have a 9 year ankle injury become pain free as well as a 2 year old knee injury. I personally have gotten the most relief in my lower back pain I've ever had and my elbow tendonitis is completely gone as of being on it for 2 months.

They do fuck up bad sometimes but as far as Chinese sources they're one of the best.

Also people expect amazon shipping/customer support from a Chinese wholesale distributor it's hilarious. Place your order/pay. Then wait a week for tracking. It can take 3-8 weeks to arrive. They have a great reshipping policy for most countries.

its because americans are accustomed to being ripped off, not by gear sources but by everything, including pharmaceuticals, supplements, t shirts, etc. things are priced by the maximum amount they can take out of your pocket
trying to get a simple medication in the U.S requires you to pay $400 in fees in the hopes a doctor gives you permission to pay 50x the price for the pill in the pharmacy

To be fair it's more complicated than that.

The US bears the brunt of research and development costs for pharma, while sales to the rest of the world at cost to manufacture plus whatever is a bonus.

Every years tens of billions of
dollars of private investment risked on pursuing new drugs ends up straight in the trash. Plenty of pharma companies have gone bankrupt.

The only reason so much innovation is funded is because the chance of a "blockbuster" drug can mean riches for the investors.

It's not a terrible system imo. If a pharma co develops a blockbuster drug, they get the exclusive right to profit for a few years. That's their incentive. Sucks if you need it and can't pay ofc.

After that patent period expires, the first generic pharma co to make an equivalent drug gets 6 months as the exclusive generic. That's their incentive, because they actually don't get any help from the original manufacturer, and have to spend quite a bit figuring out how to make it.

Then it's a free for all. All of humanity gets to benefit from the development of the medicine at whatever the lowest cost a
generic manufacturer can sell it
for.

The US bears the brunt of research and development costs for pharma, while sales to the rest of the world at cost to manufacture plus whatever is a bonus.

This is the thing that bothers me about people that profess how cheap drugs are in the rest of the world and how it's so much better there. Without the fucked up economic incentives in the US where investors can sink massive amounts of money into a thing that once approved yields monopoly access to a market with limitlessly deep pockets the rest of the world might not have the awesome interventions that would've otherwise not existed.