QSC reputation lately

It was technically fake because of a pH issue due to their engineer’s failures. Like it showed 0% Semaglutide.
You saw the Janoshik report at 99% purity? Can you explain the mechanism by which the semaglutide will degrade and what the effect of improper pH is?
They offered to fix it for customers. Again, see, I’m being fair about it.

No, you're making shit up.
Iris isn’t even worth responding to because it’s Tracy’s alt.

Again, you're making shit up. Let's work on some actual harm reduction and maybe stop fabricating bullshit and attempting to sell that to others.

Few orders all fine.

The only issue i have is that even living in Spain myself, they cannot send me orders from spanish warehouse which is a complete nonsense, and have to order international.

Some problem with my region and the delivery agency they use.

Other than that, no problems with rubber stoppers or quality. My friends are very happy with qsc products too.

Pricing is too good.

If theres something missing to be perfect is the lack of oral steroids, but i can live with it.

You saw the Janoshik report at 99% purity? Can you explain the mechanism by which the semaglutide will degrade and what the effect of improper pH is?

No, you're making shit up.

Again, you're making shit up. Let's work on some actual harm reduction and maybe stop fabricating bullshit and attempting to sell that to others.
Not part of the discord, are we?

Sit your ass down.

Not part of the discord, are we?

I am.
Sit your ass down.

I asked if you could explain the mechanism and the extent to which the peptides would degrade having the wrong pH. If you'd been following closely and understood the text that you read, then you might have been able to answer my question.

What was implied in my question was your lack of cognitive capacity to reach an understanding based on the text that was was available to you. That implication has been reinforced by your response.

As I pointed out, you are fabricating bullshit and doing a disservice to this community. If there's a seat that needs to be taken, I would kindly ask that you do so.