QSC Test E 250 Jano Results

QSC is now a guarantee, it is fine to do the tests but I don't think there is a Test C or E that does not contain the indicated molecule

I used QSC

Test C
Test E
Tren A
Tren E
Tren H
Mast E
EQ
GH 10 iu

all these products were excellent, I will soon switch to GH 36 iu, and I wanted to start Primo E 200, I have never used this molecule in my life, I am curious to see how it goes

QSC is now a guarantee, it is fine to do the tests but I don't think there is a Test C or E that does not contain the indicated molecule
This is a bad way to look at regular testing. Because it always tests as test c, e, ect ..... that it's a guarantee. It's not, and you shouldn't make that statement. A source is only as good as it's latest batch, and that changes by the day sometimes.

This is a bad way to look at regular testing. Because it always tests as test c, e, ect ..... that it's a guarantee. It's not, and you shouldn't make that statement. A source is only as good as it's latest batch, and that changes by the day sometimes.
Yeah, that was dumb.
This test also confirmed the dosage is accurate

Do you know what color top was this test results?
Not sure if it matters but I’ve been using clear purple tops test E that I got back in like June or July. Just had bloodwork done and was sitting at 2700 total T on 500mg a week (6 weeks in)

the day before my next pin.

Not sure if it matters but I’ve been using clear purple tops test E that I got back in like June or July. Just had bloodwork done and was sitting at 2700 total T on 500mg a week (6 weeks in)

the day before my next pin.
I'm getting the blue top Test E just want to make sure I dose it currently.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240922_175917_Telegram.webp
    Screenshot_20240922_175917_Telegram.webp
    102.1 KB · Views: 61
I'm getting the blue top Test E just want to make sure I dose it currently.
I think there are hundreds of vials with different caps, clear, blue, purple

but from all the tests done, an empty or underdosed Testosterone has never left QSC, it would be really stupid to fake a molecule like that

you want to remove the doubt, do the testosterone E2 blood tests, and see how you are doing

I think there are hundreds of vials with different caps, clear, blue, purple

but from all the tests done, an empty or underdosed Testosterone has never left QSC, it would be really stupid to fake a molecule like that

you want to remove the doubt, do the testosterone E2 blood tests, and see how you are doing
I'm not worried about if the compound is fake or not I know that is legit. All im trying to find out how is it dose I know sometime is been slightly overdose and some time It is dose correctly. I'm not a bodybuilder so I take a small dose of compounded or pharma cypionate the put me at 1500/27 free . My protocol at this time is 112mg per week pin daily 16 mg. I'm paying too much on a TRT clinic to would like to try this route.

There is no such thing as a guarantee or a g2g. They could fall off tomorrow. Blind testing is what keeps them honest, otherwise they would have no incentive or care to accurately dose products. If you start at the front of the QSC thread and move back, you’ll see they didn’t always value testing until veteran members drilled it into them that it is a requirement. Then you’ll see their success started. Other sources like changland are quickly forgotten because the owner doesn’t comprehend how MESO works and the rules and expectations surrounding testing and standing behind your product.

There is no such thing as a guarantee or a g2g. They could fall off tomorrow. Blind testing is what keeps them honest, otherwise they would have no incentive or care to accurately dose products. If you start at the front of the QSC thread and move back, you’ll see they didn’t always value testing until veteran members drilled it into them that it is a requirement. Then you’ll see their success started. Other sources like changland are quickly forgotten because the owner doesn’t comprehend how MESO works and the rules and expectations surrounding testing and standing behind your product.
Very true we all need accountability

Back