QSC Test E 250mg USA domestic Test Results

Hello all,

First post here. I’ve flirted with OTC prohormones (shit) SARMS (eh) peptides(eh+). I finally reached an age where TRT/TRT+ makes sense. Plus I tested my levels, approx 170ng/ml total T. Yikes. So, I have a subscription for monthly bloods and decided to self administer TRT.

I’m a stickler for testing and being thorough. With the prices offered by QSC, I was slightly skeptical. I’ve used their BPC and Mod GRF previously, no testing but that another story.

Anyways- I ordered 3 different USA domestic oil products & sent all three for lab testing personally. I will be sharing the results.

BLUF: very pleased with results. Excited to get my Raws and brew up my own TRT+.

Here are the results from the first test

Advertised as Test E 250mg/ml

Attachments

• IMG_0234.png
    IMG_0234.png
    191.5 KB · Views: 633
Have u ever brewed before? Great test result please post the other 2 oil results. I'm using the test e and no complaints here

Hello all,

First post here. I’ve flirted with OTC prohormones (shit) SARMS (eh) peptides(eh+). I finally reached an age where TRT/TRT+ makes sense. Plus I tested my levels, approx 170ng/ml total T. Yikes. So, I have a subscription for monthly bloods and decided to self administer TRT.

I’m a stickler for testing and being thorough. With the prices offered by QSC, I was slightly skeptical. I’ve used their BPC and Mod GRF previously, no testing but that another story.

Anyways- I ordered 3 different USA domestic oil products & sent all three for lab testing personally. I will be sharing the results.

BLUF: very pleased with results. Excited to get my Raws and brew up my own TRT+.

Here are the results from the first test

Advertised as Test E 250mg/ml
Good work. I’m interested in exploring a similar path. What do you recommend for an initial blood test and to what test(s) did you subscribe? What is the ~ cost?

Have u ever brewed before? Great test result please post the other 2 oil results. I'm using the test e and no complaints here
Not steroids but I’ve made other drug solutions from raw powder.

It’s not hard. The formulas and Chem knowledge are basic. College algebra and Chem 1 are enough to get you brewing.

Brew yourself and get primo 10ml vial of 200mg/ml under 30$.
One cycles worth of primo brew and you would recover most of your initial startup costs.

Hello mates. I’m trying to buy peptides with QSC, but they don’t offer trade assurence to Brazil. Anyone who bought with them without trade assurance (just sent the money with the expectation that they will ship the products) it worked out? can you trust that by sending the money they will send the product?

Hello mates. I’m trying to buy peptides with QSC, but they don’t offer trade assurence to Brazil. Anyone who bought with them without trade assurance (just sent the money with the expectation that they will ship the products) it worked out? can you trust that by sending the money they will send the product?

wtf
they have a thread with >33k replies

Stop bumping threads and asking this same question.

We already told you

Back