Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Appreciate the reply. This is all
SubQ? What effects do you feel if you don’t mind me asking? I’m 35 so not old but definitely not young.
Yes, subq. It gives me energy and improves my mood. I have an overall elevated feeling of well being. When I went to Europe for a month, I didn’t take any peptides or test with me, and I was dragging the last week. It was so great to get home and get back to my regime.

With just being 35, your levels may already be good but it doesn’t hurt to try. I just turned 49, and had done a lot of damage with alcohol and eating like shit and not taking care of myself for about 6-7 years, so there’s a bit of repair to be done.

Hello everyone

Holidays in china (national day holidays) from 1st to 7th october.
During this period you can place your orders and will be shipped after 7th october.

Domestic orders not affected and we will announce domestic promo soon, now usa domestic deliveries are way much faster than before since the relocation and you must have noticed that.
US Domestic promo I hope!

Yes, subq. It gives me energy and improves my mood. I have an overall elevated feeling of well being. When I went to Europe for a month, I didn’t take any peptides or test with me, and I was dragging the last week. It was so great to get home and get back to my regime.

With just being 35, your levels may already be good but it doesn’t hurt to try. I just turned 49, and had done a lot of damage with alcohol and eating like shit and not taking care of myself for about 6-7 years, so there’s a bit of repair to be done.
You got your NAD+ from this source QSC? That’s awesome bud. Once again I appreciate the help

Back