Endura Biosciences (Peptides & Steroids)

I bought some oils I’m waiting for delivery I’m gonna test them out as soon as they come and report back when it’s bloodwork time

We support customers to test their own products, and the supplier needs to be marked as: Endura Biosciences

We will provide you with a 50USD no-threshold discount coupon, which you can use on your next order.
$50 ain’t worth giving up my parking spot in front of my building for to go to the ups store. Reimburse in full or get fucked

$50 ain’t worth giving up my parking spot in front of my building for to go to the ups store. Reimburse in full or get fucked
Reimbursement in full is not required

You should want to test for the purpose of harm reduction , not for the sole purpose of only doing it if you get full reimbursement, find a new job if you can’t afford it , broke boy.

You should want to test for the purpose of harm reduction , not for the sole purpose of only doing it if you get full reimbursement, find a new job if you can’t afford it , broke boy.

Brendon Urie Yes GIF by Panic! At The Disco

Hahahahah…I see you found a new source to cock gobble for. You can get fucked too

Both make good points although my opinion remains the same: sources should incentivize blind customer testing by providing full reimbursement. At the least, it's a gesture of good faith.

No sources will go bankrupt because at the end of the day we're still a bunch of lazy fuckers. Look at other sources that provide full reimbursement: there ain't much customer testing for any of them and they look better for offering it.

Hahahahah…I see you found a new source to cock gobble for. You can get fucked too

Why are you acting like you’re going to be spending hundreds of dollars on testing and need all this reimbursement?

You haven’t done a single janoshik test yet loser

Can’t afford to do a harm reduction test without needing full reimbursement?

Stick to vitamin D, twink.

Back