Question about injection site for BPC-157 & TB-500

pobox1334

So I've had these nagging injuries that come and go for years now. Typical stuff like lower back pain, neck pain, etc. Most recently I've injured my foot. I don't exactly know how it happened but it's been bad enough that I can't really train my quads very well for the last 2 weeks. I can do leg extensions and most exercises for hams & glutes but anything that I need to push off with my feet is painful and problematic.

I've placed an order for BPC-157 & TB-500 which should be arriving any day now. 10 vials of 5mg each. I've never used it before but I've been researching it for a while now so I have an idea of what to expect but here's my question. It looks like it's best to inject near the site of injury but since it's my foot that's injured I'm concerned about injecting there. There's not a whole lot of muscle in my foot to inject into. Is an injection into my quad good enough? Should I go closer to the area like my calf? or just wing it and go right for the foot injection.

Anyone with experience using these peptides in the past, what would you do?

So I've had these nagging injuries that come and go for years now. Typical stuff like lower back pain, neck pain, etc. Most recently I've injured my foot. I don't exactly know how it happened but it's been bad enough that I can't really train my quads very well for the last 2 weeks. I can do leg extensions and most exercises for hams & glutes but anything that I need to push off with my feet is painful and problematic.

I've placed an order for BPC-157 & TB-500 which should be arriving any day now. 10 vials of 5mg each. I've never used it before but I've been researching it for a while now so I have an idea of what to expect but here's my question. It looks like it's best to inject near the site of injury but since it's my foot that's injured I'm concerned about injecting there. There's not a whole lot of muscle in my foot to inject into. Is an injection into my quad good enough? Should I go closer to the area like my calf? or just wing it and go right for the foot injection.

Anyone with experience using these peptides in the past, what would you do?

This may not be 100 percent correct..... I have used it Sub Q as close as I can get. I don't know if it's possible near the foot as there really isn't any fat down there. Maybe you can find some on you.

Some of the “docs” running the TRT and hormone optimization Facebook pages have done some stuff with 157 and 500. According to them it doesn’t matter where you inject, and best results are seen from injecting the whole vile, not just a little here and there ‍♂️

Both are bioavailable, so injections aren't even necessary, but you'll probably speed up the process a bit by injecting. Sub q is perfectly fine and there is no benefit to injecting IM.

Some of the “docs” running the TRT and hormone optimization Facebook pages have done some stuff with 157 and 500. According to them it doesn’t matter where you inject, and best results are seen from injecting the whole vile, not just a little here and there ‍♂️
Do you have any links for the pages you're referring to that talk about dosages? I keep seeing different info online as low as 250mcg all the way up to a whole 5mg vial per injection so it's confusing

Do you have any links for the pages you're referring to that talk about dosages? I keep seeing different info online as low as 250mcg all the way up to a whole 5mg vial per injection so it's confusing
Pretty sure they have a YouTube channel. The name of the page is the exact name I said. Search on Facebook then YouTube

BPC-157 works best closest to site injury I have heard and also found for myself
I’ve tried both ways
TB-500 it doesn’t have to be near the site of injury and its a much larger dose 2x a week vs. everyday or twice daily and smaller dose with BPC-157
For this reason avoid the blends of BPC and TB-500
Your going to need more TB-500 than BPC for effective doses
As close as you can would be best but don’t hurt yourself in the process. If it doesn’t seem right in a certain area just go as close as it does seem right.

Last edited:
Both are systemic, if I’m not mistaken so you can inject anywhere and it will be effective. it is supposed to be a bit stronger in the local area it is injected. I personally did IM injections directly to my deltoid when I tore it. Some also say to inject slightly higher than the injury as gravity will push it down.