Question for the experienced brewers

Soap bath, rinse then bath in iso then air dry, then cover with tinfoil and bake at 300f for 60 minutes.
Thank you bro but I was under the impression isopropyl is bad for cloudiness or residue. Thats why I asked. I was gonna just wash beaker in soap and use alcohol than dry. I appreciate all help

Soap bath, rinse then bath in iso then air dry, then cover with tinfoil and bake at 300f for 60 minutes.
I didn’t think there was any need to bake beaker.
As beaker will be exposed when brewing compounds via exposure to atmosphere.
Only receiver bottle which receives filtered gear

I thought same thing. Just maybe people are super sanitary which is a good thing

Thank you bro but I was under the impression isopropyl is bad for cloudiness or residue. Thats why I asked. I was gonna just wash beaker in soap and use alcohol than dry. I appreciate all help

Once the iso dries off and the glassware is baked there will be no cloudiness, cloudiness comes from the oil being contaminated with water or iso.

Well technically the mixing beaker doesn't need to be sterile, but I brew for other people as well as myself so I take a little extra time to make everything as sterile as possible.

If you have the swirl it could be that you didn't let it get up to temp 212' for long enough. I myself keep stirring while I am boiling. Or if you baked in oven chance of humidity forming in beaker. What size filter are you using. Myself a 47mm lab vacuum filtration set. Filter type like PTFE or what size 45um or 22um. Using wrong type filter paper could cause those little bubbles. Once again heat will combat that. When I do test E250 I don't use BB it can be done with oil Ba and compound. Prop and some other compounds do need it. But keep it simple what works for you. Good luck. Last thing instead of brewing big batches make small batches till you have the process mastered then go bigger.

Forgot to mention this. Always clean glassware after each use. If u skip this step the last few batches you make will have a shit ton of PIP. All raws are shipped with carbolic acid to help with transportation process. It won't hurt on first batch but if you don't clean flasks and beakers the acid will increase by sticking to glassware mixing with brew. Take the time to clean with whatever cleaning agent you use and bake in oven 10 minutes tgen your good to go.

Forgot to mention this. Always clean glassware after each use. If u skip this step the last few batches you make will have a shit ton of PIP. All raws are shipped with carbolic acid to help with transportation process. It won't hurt on first batch but if you don't clean flasks and beakers the acid will increase by sticking to glassware mixing with brew. Take the time to clean with whatever cleaning agent you use and bake in oven 10 minutes tgen your good to go.

People who do not clean their glassware after each use are fucking idiots and carbolic acid is not added to steroid raws, nothing is added to the raws after they are made!

People who do not clean their glassware after each use are fucking idiots and carbolic acid is not added to steroid raws, nothing is added to the raws after they are made!

I’ve moved to buying 100 x 10ml vials pre sterilised in crimped.
As it cost 60aud more but saved me 2hrs to sterilise 100 vials.

as for my beakers, bottle top dispenser/ measuring cylinders, magnetic stirrers.
there all washed in soap and hot water, then washed with eth alcohol (used to use isopropyl)

bottle top dispenser is dismantled put in a tray in my pressure cooker and sterilised at 15psi for 30 minutes.

buying sterilised 10ml vials saves me 3-4 cycles on the pressure cooker plus 5 minutes drying time in microwave.

thoughts guys ?

Happy to be apart of this community lots of learning for me to do here.

I will eventually buy a auto clave and do my own vials as I’m sure I’ll be able to do a lot more vials and they also have a drying time.

buying sterilised 10ml vials
This is the way to go. But I would definitely look into a small autoclave if you're going to be brewing larger quantities frequently. Even if not, still look into one. I got one from a dentist office across the country. It's obviously not as big as a oven or a full size autoclave... But it's also not a pressure cooker. There's dudes out here brewing with the same shitty stove they cook their pizzas in. Lol. And they're probably in the underground

as for my beakers, bottle top dispenser/ measuring cylinders, magnetic stirrers.
there all washed in soap and hot water, then washed with eth alcohol (used to use isopropyl)

bottle top dispenser is dismantled put in a tray in my pressure cooker and sterilised at 15psi for 30 minutes.

buying sterilised 10ml vials saves me 3-4 cycles on the pressure cooker plus 5 minutes drying time in microwave.

thoughts guys ?

I will eventually buy a auto clave and do my own vials as I’m sure I’ll be able to do a lot more vials and they also have a drying time.

Wait........what? You use a microwave to dry your vials?

Damn that's a shit load of product to brew for a 2nd attempt .. Not saying anything bad just saying that's a lot of quishe to risk fucking up lol

Where'd you get it from?
I don't even remember. I thought it was ebay but like a business type seller? Because I remember having to say I was a dentist. Lol. It was a few years ago. But I don't think you have to actually be one. It's like this but I got it half the price. And idk why I even called it an autoclave. Cause it's not even close. Just dry heat sterilization. Steri-Dent Dry Heat # 200 | STERIDENT # 201000-SD | US DENTAL

Never heat your compounds to 110C its absolutely overkill for any raw. I won't even bring winstrol near that temperature.

Which picture represents most of the vials? Are most of them just cloudy, or do they all have large amounts of water like the first picture?
If you don't heat your Winny up to a 110゚C what do you bring it up to in Fahrenheit? You will laugh when you hear this. You ready? When I make winny I take it up to 450°F and let it sit there for a solid hour.‍♂️♂️♂️

Oh and for the on lookers no you cannot burn off the hormone so whoever's gonna comment with that don't

thoughts guys ?

If you are trying to maintain sterility you should not be microwaving vials after sterilisation in an autoclave. If you want to dry it you can use a laminar flow hood to get water to evaporate or an oven as people suggested. If you autoclave properly in the first place you shouldn’t really need to worry much about this anyways. Just cover glassware in foil so that steam kills bacteria but doesn’t wet everything/foil cover the opening.
The microwave sounds like a nice way to get your glassware contaminated imo.