Questions to y’all running test and have had kids

goodyearwing1

Hey guys, currently in 200MG injections 2X a week. Thinking I would like to have a child with my wife and curious what my options are… I don’t really want to loose all of my muscle etc and quick taking it. I do have low test and have been prescribed it.

Before testosterone I was depressed and over weight etc….

Nervous and would love some input guys

I was on TRT for years and had blasted and had a kid (daughter) while on a mild blast if I remember right.

Some start TRT and can’t conceive. Get tested if you wanna be sure. TRT is not a contraceptive

Also there are some really good long threads on here about fertility. Try searching.

Get a sperm test, why are you trying making a decision without any data? If the test comes back at 0 go down to trt, add hcg and fsh in a protocol you find effective, wait 4 months, test again. You are more than likely not infertile unless you are really pushing a lot of gear or have unfortunate genetics

TRT is absolutely not a contraceptive. Get sperm levels checked. It is very possible for some to conceive while on trt with no additional fertility support. Even on high blasts with tren or deca in the mix, guys have impregnated girls. Get your sperm checked and if you determine you’re infertile, check out bostin loyd’s or palumbo’s fertility protocol. Don’t pct just yet. If you can source hcg, hmg, and clomid you could have some good luck. Better luck too if your wife is open to taking some of these compounds.

I used gear for 5 or 6 years straight with no time off. I made a thread about how I got my fertility back without coming off. It's not that hard, it just takes money and some time.

Get sperm levels checked. It's not that expensive, and you get to jerk off without hiding it from the wife.

But let me get this straight, 200mg twice a week? And a doctor prescribed it? That is a lot.

For whatever it is worth to you, I have multiple kids, and I came off every time to maximize fertility.

Yes, you can possibly have kids while injecting testosterone.

Yes, your chances are higher not injecting testosterone.

Yes, I was older and low testosterone.

Yes, my wife was younger and hot.

I would not change how I did it if I could go back in time, but that is how I do things. I prioritize. At that time, I prioritized impregnating the wife over my hormone enhanced physique.

I have multiple kids and a good family life, and I won a bodybuilding contest later, when I prioritized that for a short time.

I injected testosterone as soon as she got the positive pregnancy test result each time, though . . .

It sucks being off.

:D

Sponsors