Raccoon City - Janoshik Test Reports + Raw Data

È HGH generico!!!
Generic Hgh without dimer are now very rare. With this I don't mean that this Geno is legit, however it is a good gh, above the current average.

Testosterones are all to be thrown away, unfortunately.

Hello friends. I will be using this thread to post lab results for random things I send to Janoshik. To start off, the results for the @RoidEurope -sourced pharma products that the source offers. The Genotropin results are still pending.

@rockyraccoon, if you decided to do other brands/mfg's, would you think abount creating a Patreon (or some sort) so people could help pay for these tests? Just curious. I'd be willing to throw some duckets your way for the hassle. I don't have the time to do so myself.

Just a thought.

@rockyraccoon, if you decided to do other brands/mfg's, would you think abount creating a Patreon (or some sort) so people could help pay for these tests? Just curious. I'd be willing to throw some duckets your way for the hassle. I don't have the time to do so myself.

Just a thought.
Currently traveling for work so won't be able to test anything soon. Next tests will most likely be raws and homebrew stuff.