Raloxifene and tamoxifene

fuerte-joven

thinking of getting some rc tam and running it for a couple weeks until my pharma raloxifene comes in. The last thing I did was Sarm Lgd and sr around 4 months ago. Prior to that I ran tren and never properly pct'd. It's been about 2 years since the tren. I know the possibility of surgery looms. I can't afford blood work or surgery right now so I'm trying this to at least lessen the gyro I have. My stats are I'm 28. 215 lbs 13%bf abs show but with a few pockets of fat around. Iv started some rc letrozole a week ago and otc nolvadren XT a couple weeks ago to try and stop it from getting worse. I had some puffiness it's only one side and what's weird is that drinking coffee exacerbates it like crazy. One titty sticks out kinda far, it itches, and is embarrassing as hell. Since the letrozole I've noticed my blood pressure spikes stopped, been urinating a lot more but have been lathargic as heck and a little depressed. I know letrozole isn't a good idea to take for long so that's why I'm thinking of getting tamo from a rc shop till the raloxifene arrives.
What do you guys think?

thinking of getting some rc tam and running it for a couple weeks until my pharma raloxifene comes in. The last thing I did was Sarm Lgd and sr around 4 months ago. Prior to that I ran tren and never properly pct'd. It's been about 2 years since the tren. I know the possibility of surgery looms. I can't afford blood work or surgery right now so I'm trying this to at least lessen the gyro I have. My stats are I'm 28. 215 lbs 13%bf abs show but with a few pockets of fat around. Iv started some rc letrozole a week ago and otc nolvadren XT a couple weeks ago to try and stop it from getting worse. I had some puffiness it's only one side and what's weird is that drinking coffee exacerbates it like crazy. One titty sticks out kinda far, it itches, and is embarrassing as hell. Since the letrozole I've noticed my blood pressure spikes stopped, been urinating a lot more but have been lathargic as heck and a little depressed. I know letrozole isn't a good idea to take for long so that's why I'm thinking of getting tamo from a rc shop till the raloxifene arrives.
What do you guys think?

Single dose of 1.25mg letro will put your estrogen on cero for a full week. If it's not shrinking after 2 weeks your option will be raloxifene and Nolva for 4 weeks to see if there's progress.

From there keeping your ESTRO controlled around 30 is the healthiest thing you can do. Crashing your estrogen too long is not healthy at all.

Single dose of 1.25mg letro will put your estrogen on cero for a full week. If it's not shrinking after 2 weeks your option will be raloxifene and Nolva for 4 weeks to see if there's progress.

From there keeping your ESTRO controlled around 30 is the healthiest thing you can do. Crashing your estrogen too long is not healthy at all.

Shut the fuck up

Shut the fuck up
That's all you have? Lol

I'm sorry if i had to correct you a couple times here in the forum. You shouldn't be mad if I corrected you on a few areas you were deficient. Just learn from it and don't post stupidity if you don't want to look like a total moron. You can also screw someone cycle experience with your stupidity. You treat people here like if they were your lab rats with your ABSOLUTELY STUPID nonsense hypotheses.

When people have questions they want FACTS for answers, NOT YOUR UNEDUCATED GUESS.

Last edited:
It has been shrinking, I've definitely noticed that. I was an idiot and was taking fenugreek for awhile and after suspecting it was doing the opposite of helping I started reading up on it and quit taking it. Lots of other guys got gyno from that stuff. It helps women lactate and its in fucking breast enlargement pills for women! Why the fuck do they put that stuff in natural test boosters!?

The thing about the rc letrozole I'm taking is I'm not really sure if it is letrozole. or even something else. I mean I would imagine letrozole is pretty difficult to make. I got it from Chem-meso but I know they haven't been the go-to since we got these pharmacists in the forum. I have noticed symptoms of low estrogen, and I know self diagnoses can be disastrous but all I can do right now is listen carefully to my body and make the best judgement

That's all you have? Lol

I'm sorry if i had to correct you a couple times here in the forum. You shouldn't be mad if I corrected you on a few areas you were deficient. Just learn from it and don't post stupidity if you don't want to look like a total moron. You can also screw someone cycle experience with your stupidity. You treat people here like if they were your lab rats with your ABSOLUTELY STUPID nonsense hypotheses.

When people have questions they want FACTS for answers, NOT YOUR UNEDUCATED GUESS.

The last time you corrected anyone was when Jesus was turning water to wine....you wouldn't know a correct answer to an AAS related question if it bit you in the ass lol

Back