Raw Anavar

Rollybones

I just put in an order for some raws. What’s the best way to use raw anavar power? Capsules ? Compress into tablets? Just scoop it into your mouth ? I also ordered a highly accurate scale

All of the above BUT don't pre-workout " scoop into your mouth" unless you have a good eye and that scale is indeed accurate~ 0.001 at least. Waxed or parchment paper, mini weigh cups etc..and then I would suck on it to allow buccal and sub-lingual membranes to absorb every granule !

What is your intended dose, max dose and which other compounds are you using or will be using by summer's end ?
Good Luck

All of the above BUT don't pre-workout " scoop into your mouth" unless you have a good eye and that scale is indeed accurate~ 0.001 at least. Waxed or parchment paper, mini weigh cups etc..and then I would suck on it to allow buccal and sub-lingual membranes to absorb every granule !
Sounds great thank you. Buying the most sensitive scale with the best reviews

What is your intended dose, max dose and which other compounds are you using or will be using by summer's end ?
Good Luck
I’m just an occasional user . On TRT, just increased my Test C dose to about 250mg weekly (3 shots insuline needle to the arm) and 50mg var daily . I’m currently taking some stuff I had left over from last year on week 6. Gonna stop at week 8, then try out the powder like 3 months down the road .

50 mgs/day of Var is a Tad high, have you taken Var before and/or do you feel it may be underdosed ?
Good plan btw...

50 mgs/day of Var is a Tad high, have you taken Var before and/or do you feel it may be underdosed ?
Good plan btw...
Brand is pharmaqo…. Got from naps . Shouldn’t be underdosed. I’ve read 50mg was the max acceptable dose since I’m not taking too much shit . I’m also doing some peptides like melanotan 2 and tirzepatide . Not much of drinker either so shouldn’t be too hard on my liver

Brand is pharmaqo…. Got from naps . Shouldn’t be underdosed. I’ve read 50mg was the max acceptable dose since I’m not taking too much shit . I’m also doing some peptides like melanotan 2 and tirzepatide . Not much of drinker either so shouldn’t be too hard on my liver

Pharmaqo is GTG ! you should have a decent run, maybe throw in some primo too , since your body seems whole and not stressed with other toxic chems. Those are Great peps to run as well. Let me know how the terzepatide works for you. :)

Pharmaqo is GTG ! you should have a decent run, maybe throw in some primo too , since your body seems whole and not stressed with other toxic chems. Those are Great peps to run as well. Let me know how the terzepatide works for you. :)
Thank you …. I’m 47 and trying to get in decent shape for the first time in my life lol. I’ve never been successful any time I tried . I’ve tried Semaglutide . Worked for a bit then stopped suppressing my appetite at the highest dose . Switched to tirzepatide and it seems to be working . Along with this var, I ordered retatrutide, which I heard is the best glp-1 antagonist out there . We’ll see. Melanotan 2 is awesome . Gets you tanned and super horny. Litterally all night long boners lmfao

Yah, I am aware of the blessed 3rd leg syndrome lol. i love me some melanotan 2, gets me from olive to a Nice dry shredded Dark Bronze healthy look. Can't wait for my tirz to arrive !
Good luck with the glp-1 's and This- HERE ! is where you will find everything/everyone to help you reach your goals. See if you can post a weight loss log using tirz and retatrutide here on the forums. Good luck Man .

Var goes into solution if you make it at 10mg/mL in everclear. Any higher it'll crash and you'll be dealing with a suspension, which isn't horrible. But at 10mg/mL it works well for my wife cuz she usually takes 10to15mg per day in a cycle.

For me I do 50 or 60mg a day. It's horrible tasting drinking 5mL of everclear, but it's doable.

i find just suspending it it in vg or pg is quite easy. easy to brew and easy to palate. can even just get some Humco flavored syrups
I just put in an order for some raws. What’s the best way to use raw anavar power? Capsules ? Compress into tablets? Just scoop it into your mouth ? I also ordered a highly accurate scale
when you say accurate you mean a $500 minimum Ohaus with a calibration weight (youll need a low and high calibration weight for these cheaper analytical scales). i think all in ive got about a grand tied up into my analytical scale not including the 300 bucks for used calibration weight set. if you just bought a chinese amazon scale it wont be accurate down to mg's it'll barely be accurate at the gram level. you could also use a decent reloading scale in a pinch but 1 grain of black powder is 65mg's so they arent down to the accuracy necessary for weighing out .001 or even .01 grams. if you did buy a cheap (less than 500 dollar scale, or even a used ebay analytical scale) you have another option.... weigh out larger batches and divide them down into sub batches after suspending (or mixing into powder) it all in bulk. ie weigh out 10 grams worth of shit into a liter of syrup you'll have a 10mg/ml suspension. half the syrup gives you 20mg/ml. same principle with powder (i just use whey protein). but you might need a mortar and pestle and google Geometric dilution so you can see how to properly mix small amounts of RX powder into a diluent.

Var goes into solution if you make it at 10mg/mL in everclear. Any higher it'll crash and you'll be dealing with a suspension, which isn't horrible. But at 10mg/mL it works well for my wife cuz she usually takes 10to15mg per day in a cycle.

For me I do 50 or 60mg a day. It's horrible tasting drinking 5mL of everclear, but it's doable.
So dose it in everclear like the liquor? Ok that sounds reasonable . If you don’t want to drink 5ml of everclear you can always dose higher like 50mg/ml

i find just suspending it it in vg or pg is quite easy. easy to brew and easy to palate. can even just get some Humco flavored syrups

when you say accurate you mean a $500 minimum Ohaus with a calibration weight (youll need a low and high calibration weight for these cheaper analytical scales). i think all in ive got about a grand tied up into my analytical scale not including the 300 bucks for used calibration weight set. if you just bought a chinese amazon scale it wont be accurate down to mg's it'll barely be accurate at the gram level. you could also use a decent reloading scale in a pinch but 1 grain of black powder is 65mg's so they arent down to the accuracy necessary for weighing out .001 or even .01 grams. if you did buy a cheap (less than 500 dollar scale, or even a used ebay analytical scale) you have another option.... weigh out larger batches and divide them down into sub batches after suspending (or mixing into powder) it all in bulk. ie weigh out 10 grams worth of shit into a liter of syrup you'll have a 10mg/ml suspension. half the syrup gives you 20mg/ml. same principle with powder (i just use whey protein). but you might need a mortar and pestle and google Geometric dilution so you can see how to properly mix small amounts of RX powder into a diluent.
I got a scoop set and an Amazon scale . Gonna measure out the scoop several times and try to average it out as accurate as I can . I know it’s not gonna be 100%, but I don’t even think the shit we buy in pills is accurate 100% either

I got a scoop set and an Amazon scale . Gonna measure out the scoop several times and try to average it out as accurate as I can . I know it’s not gonna be 100%, but I don’t even think the shit we buy in pills is accurate 100% either
Scoops arent gonna be accurate into mg's and neither will the scale if it's a cheap Amazon one. You'll need to measure out larger quantities at the gram level, add your diluent and subdivide it out. You won't get a good powder mix unless you use a mortar/pestle and geometric dilution principles. I would suggest liquid diluent and suspension. It's gonna be the quickest easiest method

View: https://imgur.com/wEdBlFL

Scoops arent gonna be accurate into mg's and neither will the scale if it's a cheap Amazon one. You'll need to measure out larger quantities at the gram level, add your diluent and subdivide it out. You won't get a good powder mix unless you use a mortar/pestle and geometric dilution principles. I would suggest liquid diluent and suspension. It's gonna be the quickest easiest method

View: https://imgur.com/wEdBlFL

Thanks for that …. Do you have diluent of choice ? And does the powder dilute at room temp in it or will it require heat?

You can just use a liquid humco syrup for suspension or like others ever clear. I don't personally care if my mislxture is an actual solution vs suspension. Just shake thoroughly before use. Powder diluent is a pita no one takes the time to properly mix and capping or pressing tabs is too much for my lazy ass

You can just use a liquid humco syrup for suspension or like others ever clear. I don't personally care if my mislxture is an actual solution vs suspension. Just shake thoroughly before use. Powder diluent is a pita no one takes the time to properly mix and capping or pressing tabs is too much for my lazy ass
Yeah sounds like the better option and closer to accuracy . Thank you !
What’s the difference between “suspended “ and “solution” . Like the powder doesn’t dissolve in “suspended” mode?

Bro, been on some test for a little over two months now. Not some crazy high dose. Recently got up to 210mg of Test E a week. I started Var 10mg yesterday and been thinking about staying on it for three months now. Since it’s a low dose and I heard low doses for a longer period of time work much better. Been on GH 2iu a day for over two weeks now. I have an nerve injury which has weakened my arm a lot and I have been trying to recover from it. I have used BPC157 and TB500 for two months but didn’t see any results from them. I will order these peps again. What do you think of me using Var for three months?