Raws through the airport

Well, If I wrapped 100g of test powder in on of my pockets and a few more grams of other stuff in the other pocket, would I get caught in the airport? I have never traveled abroad before, but I'm about to. I would like to take raws with me, as I'm staying a long time in the other country. Is there any step in the boarding and un-boarding process that would make me show authorities what I hold in my pockets, if it's non-metallic?

Dude, just ship them to wherever you’re going to be staying the day before you leave, or just buy new raws after you arrive, theres plenty of solid international sources. You really want to risk a felony and jail time for 100g of test raws and to save like $200?

If you got done for 100g of raws I'm thinking there's a chance you'd be charged with some kind of commercial/supply offense.

100% this is a bad idea. I travel often and frequently spend months abroad. If I need something in country then I'll get it shipped to my new destination.

Dude, just ship them to wherever you’re going to be staying the day before you leave, or just buy new raws after you arrive, theres plenty of solid international sources. You really want to risk a felony and jail time for 100g of test raws and to save like $200?
If you got done for 100g of raws I'm thinking there's a chance you'd be charged with some kind of commercial/supply offense.

100% this is a bad idea. I travel often and frequently spend months abroad. If I need something in country then I'll get it shipped to my new destination.
Yeah, I'll ship my stuff through the mail. Thanks for the suggestion. As I never traveled before, I'm not aware of the full extent of airport security. Thanks for the input.

Wrap your raws in black plastic on the outside.
There's a machine that can scan packages for over 400 compounds.

The latest I've read it CAN'T scan through black plastic, but can scan through everything else (cardboard, clear plastic etc). It's a $30,000 machine so not every package hub has this.

Be aware that they can send a needle through your package & then test whatever comes out on the other end so you may want to place your things inside of a hard cased container to prevent this.

Don't label the fucking raws what they are FFS & wear gloves so you don't leave your fingerprints all over the fucking package & it's inner contents.

I've ordered chocolate protein isolate in 15 pound increments & it's come to my domain with holes through every bag & is spilling out of the bags. They thought it was heroin most likely.

Good luck.

Wrap your raws in black plastic on the outside.
There's a machine that can scan packages for over 400 compounds.

The latest I've read it CAN'T scan through black plastic, but can scan through everything else (cardboard, clear plastic etc). It's a $30,000 machine so not every package hub has this.

Be aware that they can send a needle through your package & then test whatever comes out on the other end so you may want to place your things inside of a hard cased container to prevent this.

Don't label the fucking raws what they are FFS & wear gloves so you don't leave your fingerprints all over the fucking package & it's inner contents.

I've ordered chocolate protein isolate in 15 pound increments & it's come to my domain with holes through every bag & is spilling out of the bags. They thought it was heroin most likely.

Good luck.
Are you sure about these machines? So, they'll scan through the suitcase, but not through black plastic? Never heard of something like this...

But I'll mail the stuff. For all your guys' input, it's DEFINITELY not worth the risk

Well, If I wrapped 100g of test powder in on of my pockets and a few more grams of other stuff in the other pocket, would I get caught in the airport? I have never traveled abroad before, but I'm about to. I would like to take raws with me, as I'm staying a long time in the other country. Is there any step in the boarding and un-boarding process that would make me show authorities what I hold in my pockets, if it's non-metallic?
Were you dropped on your head as a child and then repeatedly again as an adult?

Going through the airport with powder wrapped in plastic... JFC.

You won't need to worry about the machines, the second they see your totally sus powder it'll just go right to chem testing.

Were you dropped on your head as a child and then repeatedly again as an adult?

Going through the airport with powder wrapped in plastic... JFC.

You won't need to worry about the machines, the second they see your totally sus powder it'll just go right to chem testing.
As I said, I've never been in a airport before. Didn't think they'd have the chance to check my pockets... But people have convinced me otherwise.

Put them into a amino acid container preferably a big brand name, you could get lots of raws into a big l glutamine or creatine container, seal it up just like it was in the store, or prewrkout or anything you could disguise as a powder or liquid, mail it or something or ups or Fed ex , throw in a free t shirt lol

Maybe wrap them in plastic, lube them and swallow them. I'm sure you can probably get a full kilo of raws in you. And even better, unlike with heroin if the plastic wrapping fails, you won't die, you will get just BIG
I would advise against hooping raws or swallowing them , just to risky

Honestly you would probably be fine but the 5% chance you won't is enough that it's not worth the jail time.
I would be more tripping out if whatever a guy swallows breaks or rips open in the stomach, not sure if would want a couple hundred grams of whatever released into my blood stream etc

"ussually" airports have scanners only for hand luggage.. right? right the gate you walk through is just a metal detector and a bad one at that because it is adjusted to trigger above a certain quantity of ferrous metal so it's going to catch a knife but not a few needles for ex...
swim did pass through the security check a few times with seringues and vials on ones person... is it addvised? ofcourse not. could you have powder in your underware taped to your johnson and not get caught? sure, but you better have a damn good reason to do it

oh and as a side note you can carry pills with you in your hand luggage no problem but anything powder is ussually restricted to the same amount as liquid so 100ml worth. check your airline to be sure of their rules as they can vary

Last edited:
"ussually" airports have scanners only for hand luggage.. right? right the gate you walk through is just a metal detector and a bad one at that because it is adjusted to trigger above a certain quantity of ferrous metal so it's going to catch a knife but not a few needles for ex...
swim did pass through the security check a few times with seringues and vials on ones person... is it addvised? ofcourse not. could you have powder in your underware taped to your johnson and not get caught? sure, but you better have a damn good reason to do it

oh and as a side note you can carry pills with you in your hand luggage no problem but anything powder is ussually restricted to the same amount as liquid so 100ml worth. check your airline to be sure of their rules as they can vary
The things we do hey brother, a real adventure

Back