Raws through the airport

Are you sure about these machines? So, they'll scan through the suitcase, but not through black plastic? Never heard of something like this...

But I'll mail the stuff. For all your guys' input, it's DEFINITELY not worth the risk
Yes. They cost like $30,000 a piece last I looked. They can identify hundreds of substances.
It's like nothing is between them when looking except for black plastic for some reason. It's why most shit comes in black plastic from overseas. The Police were busting dark web drug dealers using this piece of equipment. It's in multiple indictments paperwork.

Bro this thread lol. Damn man I would never do it but maybe disguised as some sorts baby powder or something. Not sure what raw looks/feels like but find something close. Then find a way to open it without tearing the seal. Then somehow reseal it.

I guess line the inside of it with black plastic too idk? Anyway obv a bad idea lol.

Were you dropped on your head as a child and then repeatedly again as an adult?

Going through the airport with powder wrapped in plastic... JFC.

You won't need to worry about the machines, the second they see your totally sus powder it'll just go right to chem testing.
I second that. Even thinking about trying to get raws through an international airport is absolutely insane. Watch some documentaries on international drug smuggling and imagine yourself in the same scenario getting caught and knowing your life is ruined.

I second that. Even thinking about trying to get raws through an international airport is absolutely insane. Watch some documentaries on international drug smuggling and imagine yourself in the same scenario getting caught and knowing your life is ruined.
you are clearly on not enough tren

Bro this thread lol. Damn man I would never do it but maybe disguised as some sorts baby powder or something. Not sure what raw looks/feels like but find something close. Then find a way to open it without tearing the seal. Then somehow reseal it.

I guess line the inside of it with black plastic too idk? Anyway obv a bad idea lol.
Some raws look like sugar (arimidex), others look like baking soda or thin flour (test enanth and aromasin).

I didn't do it. But still think that had I had the 100g of product in one of my large trousers pocket, sealed in two plastic bags, and other 50g in the other pocket, I would have not been caught ahah

But I'm not gonna try it.

Some raws look like sugar (arimidex), others look like baking soda or thin flour (test enanth and aromasin).
Please, please, PLEASE try going through an airport security checkpoint with aggies full of baking soda...

You seriously cannot be this dumb can you?

I didn't do it. But still think that had I had the 100g of product in one of my large trousers pocket, sealed in two plastic bags, and other 50g in the other pocket, I would have not been caught ahah

If it looks like sugar why not put it in an empty sugar container ?
Maybe seal it up be creative .
Pockets not a good idea unless you like Russian roulette .

That's your conclusion on how to do it? Man u aren't that creative or smart are u? Smh that's literally the stupidest way of doing it...

Back