Rawsgear.com -LEGIT, fast ship, professional, best prices for small quantities

BawlsDeep

Subscriber
I feel like a retard for overreacting with this company earlier. I was needlesly worried after a brief silence but all worked out.

They are another china reshipper it seems, and they can get much more than steroid related stuff.

Cameron is responsive and helpful. The anavar tested same as pharm by hplc, and i notice no difference when i switched.

The order came a little over a week.

They are priced better than qds for small quantities and happy to work w me for sample amounts. Large quantities are more expensive than qds tho.

They accept BTC, no minimum.

I am a sparse user of anabolics and they fit my needs perfect.

Post the HPLC testing
TAKE WITH A GRAIN OF SALT

There were some issues, user error i believe, but they seemed consistent between runs and the known std and their gear. Peaks split which i didmt have time to troubleshoot.

Mainly, i dont think it fair to rawsgear (or pharmacom that i used as std)to show a split wobbly hplc peak when it was probably user error. Proper test results will give a uniform symetrical peak.

They tested the same, same wobbly peak at same retention time, similar area, *make of that what you will.*

You clearly misunderstood something. I never tested bgpharma. Reread it again and calm down. I tested rawsgear.com and i had pharmavom anavar from last year that i used as the std. I tested a month or so ago.

Understand?

I never dealt with bgpharma.

You clearly misunderstood something. I never tested bgpharma. Reread it again and calm down. I tested rawsgear.com and i had pharmavom anavar from last year that i used as the std. I tested a month or so ago.

Understand?

I never dealt with bgpharma.
Right, sorry!

I have to read and type extremely fast due to how busy I am and I fucked up by mistaking the rawsgear and bgpharma by not reading your post well enough. My apologies.

Anyway, you can post the exported HPLC data. It's not like it will screw up anything, and while generally I'm a cunt, I like to provide constructive criticism.

Like on the reason why your peak was double et cetera.

Hi @janoshik, thanks for looking at it. Hopefully i made an obvious mistake thatll stick out at you. I appreciate your constructive criticism and i only think u are a cunt the way tipsy British ppl use the word. Keep in mind I use hplc rarely anymore so i could be missing some obvious stuff.

Here was the anavar. I got a similar looking blob from the pharmacom pill.

I played around with different columns, meoh%, to try and break it up into peaks and not globs, but too low meoh and it all just disappeared. I kept it running for 30mins per run buteverything cameover ina cpl mins. Shimadzu system w spdm30a pda detector.

I think i finally settled at 90/10 meoh/h20, c18 100A 1.6um, 150x2.1mm column. I think the wavelenght was 245 but I forget.

Screenshot_20220330_112112.png

Well, whatever you are seeing is no oxandrolone, as oxandrolone has no absorbance at 245 nm at all. Check its bonds. No bonds like that.

At 90% MeOH the MeOH's innate absorbance completely blocks any signal that oxandrolone might have as well, so it's not possible seeing it at a different, lower wavelength either at your settings.

At 90% MeOH, molecule as polar as oxandrolone wouldn't be retained to allow for any meaningful separation either.

So whatever you're seeing, it's not oxandrolone. And that's just going by the data provided, which were not really extensive.

If anything, I'd wildly guess that oxandrolone might be the negative peak at 0.3 or 0.5 minutes, but given it's not really discernible from other stuff there, it can't be used for any sort of calculations. That huge peak is either your solvent or some dirt.

Thanks a million for your input. Lots of useful info.

I believe my first run was at 25:75 meoh:h20 as i found a pubmed article where they used those to analyze oxandrolone. I got nothing at that mix.

When i have access to it again ill run them in ACN. I know the pda scans from about 190-700 or so nm, so if its there it should show. I better double check the pda parameters.

Thanks a million for your input. Lots of useful info.

I believe my first run was at 25:75 meoh:h20 as i found a pubmed article where they used those to analyze oxandrolone. I got nothing at that mix.

When i have access to it again ill run them in ACN. I know the pda scans from about 190-700 or so nm, so if its there it should show. I better double check the pda parameters.
Well, you could use MeOH if you had some other detection method. MeOH is usually preferred for LCMS amd that's what's used in most of the publications.

Also, you might want to try some slow scouting gradient instead of random isocratic mixes.

Mind that, however, oxandrolone has signal so weak that will all that other stuff we're seeing there you probably won't be able to figure out which peak it is. I'd suggest GCMS or something if you have any access to that.