Rebooting my endocrine system after heavy AAS use

81DS

Hello thinksteroids. First post here. First of all, thank you very much for a very useful forum!

Last summer, i used cutstack from Diamond for 4 weeks. 3 weeks of 1,5mL and one week of 2mL. I stacked with 25mcg t3 aswell.

Due to uncontrollable circumstances, I couldnt run a PCT, and therefore slow but steady, lost my gains. Prior to this, I had run several cycles with maximum doses of 900mg test-E, all with fairly good PCT and without that much trouble.

So, time goes on and recently i get bloodwork done at my doctor. Testosterone, as the only hormone out of balance, is at the very low end. Im not amazed, due to the lack of PCT, my system is not fully functioning. I have no libido, no morning wood, feeling depressed etc. U know the drill.

Wanting to boost my normal testosterone levels, i started this PCT 6-7 months after last injection of cutstack. Im on my 11th day.

2500IU hcg E3D for 5 pins
100mg clomid ED for 35 days
20mg nolvadex ED for 45 days

Im feeling even worse than when i started. Anyone got some info on why that could be? Im SO low on energy that i think ill stop it and reconsider another protocol. Im suspecting my hCG to be bunk, it was from Bharat Serums & something, came premixed. I dont know? Im desperate to get my normal life back, this is really ruining everything for me.

Considering to run a PCT that i saw Dr scally use for a patient, something like: 5000IU hcg EOD for 6 injections, 2500IU EOD for 6 injections, 50mg Clomid twice a day for 32 days, 10mg nolvadex twice a day.

What do people think? Im taking all advice I can get.

Hello thinksteroids. First post here. First of all, thank you very much for a very useful forum!

Last summer, i used cutstack from Diamond for 4 weeks. 3 weeks of 1,5mL and one week of 2mL. I stacked with 25mcg t3 aswell.

Due to uncontrollable circumstances, I couldnt run a PCT, and therefore slow but steady, lost my gains. Prior to this, I had run several cycles with maximum doses of 900mg test-E, all with fairly good PCT and without that much trouble.

So, time goes on and recently i get bloodwork done at my doctor. Testosterone, as the only hormone out of balance, is at the very low end. Im not amazed, due to the lack of PCT, my system is not fully functioning. I have no libido, no morning wood, feeling depressed etc. U know the drill.

Wanting to boost my normal testosterone levels, i started this PCT 6-7 months after last injection of cutstack. Im on my 11th day.

2500IU hcg E3D for 5 pins
100mg clomid ED for 35 days
20mg nolvadex ED for 45 days

Im feeling even worse than when i started. Anyone got some info on why that could be? Im SO low on energy that i think ill stop it and reconsider another protocol. Im suspecting my hCG to be bunk, it was from Bharat Serums & something, came premixed. I dont know? Im desperate to get my normal life back, this is really ruining everything for me.

Considering to run a PCT that i saw Dr scally use for a patient, something like: 5000IU hcg EOD for 6 injections, 2500IU EOD for 6 injections, 50mg Clomid twice a day for 32 days, 10mg nolvadex twice a day.

What do people think? Im taking all advice I can get.
Doc Scally would be a good person to listen to. I'd give it a shot.

As for your HCG, test it with a prego test to see if it's bunk before you use it. Also, I wouldn't get premixed stuff...

I did test the hCG on a preg-test., it came out negative. I was told that you couldn't count 100% on a preg-test, it has something to do with the amount you spray on it or something.

Whats your take on stopping this protocol right now and reconsidering the other one?

I did test the hCG on a preg-test., it came out negative. I was told that you couldn't count 100% on a preg-test, it has something to do with the amount you spray on it or something.

Whats your take on stopping this protocol right now and reconsidering the other one?
Not sure about that. If I ever had HCG test negative I'd toss it, but that's just me.

You'd have to consult with @Michael Scally MD about that, he'd be able to tell you how to proceed.

But what exactly is my next move?

Is this Power PCT also recommendable 6 months after last injection of aas?

Back