Recipes for shakes, snacks, and meals

JC Grifter

We all know how important our diet/nutritional plan is to keep progressing on or off gear, so I got to thinking it would be a great idea if we had a single thread dedicated to nutrition. Specifically to ideas and recipes all easily found in one place.

If you’re not much of a cook or don’t have a spouse that can help out, many people end up eating bland boring foods. That’s the old way of doing things and we need tasty foods to be able to sustain a nutrition plan or diet long term. Eating doesn’t have to be boring and tasteless to reach our goals.

I’ll start with two of my favorites.

My homemade protein shake. There’s no rules with it. Add, subtract, or adjust ingredients to fit your goals. (I use a juicer)

1 banana
1/2 cup mixed or dark berries
1 large handful of spinach
2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
1 small container plain Greek yogurt
6 tablespoons liquid egg whites (I promise you taste nothing and there’s no weird texture)
1 scoop chocolate whey
1/2 cup oatmeal (I put it in a coffee grinder first to make a powder)
4-6 oz milk

and here’s a fun snack I came up with -
A peanut butter and banana sandwich, but swap out the bread for two chocolate chip waffles. I made that today and highly recommend it! Walmart has a box of waffles for $1.00. Can’t beat that.

We all know how important our diet/nutritional plan is to keep progressing on or off gear, so I got to thinking it would be a great idea if we had a single thread dedicated to nutrition. Specifically to ideas and recipes all easily found in one place.

If you’re not much of a cook or don’t have a spouse that can help out, many people end up eating bland boring foods. That’s the old way of doing things and we need tasty foods to be able to sustain a nutrition plan or diet long term. Eating doesn’t have to be boring and tasteless to reach our goals.

I’ll start with two of my favorites.

My homemade protein shake. There’s no rules with it. Add, subtract, or adjust ingredients to fit your goals. (I use a juicer)

1 banana
1/2 cup mixed or dark berries
1 large handful of spinach
2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
1 small container plain Greek yogurt
6 tablespoons liquid egg whites (I promise you taste nothing and there’s no weird texture)
1 scoop chocolate whey
1/2 cup oatmeal (I put it in a coffee grinder first to make a powder)
4-6 oz milk

and here’s a fun snack I came up with -
A peanut butter and banana sandwich, but swap out the bread for two chocolate chip waffles. I made that today and highly recommend it! Walmart has a box of waffles for $1.00. Can’t beat that.
Thanks for the recipe, I'll have to try it