recommended cycle for a newbie looking to recover muscle and testosterone.

thejeepguy

Im trying to figure out a good starting point. Im in my late 30s 6ft tall 200pds recovering from a accident that paralyzed me for a year. Low test have a hard time doing anything. Ive been reading everything I can but I would like to know honest opinions from people that actually use. I work out every day and cant seem to get where I was before it all went downhill. Im looking to start slow. My doctors are set on not giving me trt. Ive tried everything on the market thats legal and had no luck. So Ive decided to just find my own way. I live in the US so getting anything is a pita. I dont want to waste time and money. Im a newbie and dont know much about this stuff so please be clear about compounds and dosage. Thank you for any help.

Im trying to figure out a good starting point. Im in my late 30s 6ft tall 200pds recovering from an accident that paralyzed me for a year. Low test have a hard time doing anything. Ive been reading everything I can but I would like to know honest opinions from people that actually use. I work out every day and cant seem to get where I was before it all went downhill. Im looking to start slow. My doctors are set on not giving me trt. Ive tried everything on the market thats legal and had no luck. So Ive decided to just find my own way. I live in the US so getting anything is a pita. I dont want to waste time and money. Im a newbie and dont know much about this stuff so please be clear about compounds and dosage. Thank you for any help.
There’s a lot to unpack here but I recommend spending lots of time reading around these forums and using the search function to learn as much as possible. If we just spoon feed you substances and doses, it won’t help you in the long run

Usually the go to beginner cycle is test at a trt dose, 200 typically. I still have never felt as strong as I did on my very first test only cycle. Plus since you’re just starting, running multiple compounds at once isn’t smart because you won’t know what is doing what to your body. This way you’ll know exactly what test cypionate or enanthate or propionate ( those are Esther’s attached to the compound that have to do with half life) other than that it’s going to be reading through the forums and see what other people have done and what to look out for. Your estrogen might rise, it might not, depends on your genetics, but if it does, having something like an aromatize inhibitor or serm could help. Once again do some more research and your questions should be answered, good luck

It's hard to tell someone they should go on test if their doctor says no, cause really we don't know why they said no. Could be umpteen reasons why it might be bad for you.

Privatemdlabs.com if you're in the US - go get a testosterone test. Dont do those mail order ones, they suck. Find out where your test actually is at. If it's in the normal range, then know that going on TRT likely will not help your situation. You'll shut your nuts down for really no reason.

If you're low though it can make a huge difference in quality of life. Test cypionate or enanthate are the most common. I prefer cypionate, less irritation for me. If you can get undecylenate even better - you only have to give yourself a shot like once per week or so (ideally 2x per week). If using cyp/enan you'll want to pin at the very least 2x per week (ideally every other day).

Get your test levels tested 6 weeks into treatment to see what your level is at and adjust accordingly. Lots of bodybuilders say 200mg/week. That's admittedly high though starting out. I'd say if you're new to this (and your natural test levels are actually low), start around 150-160 per week and go from there. Get the CBC blood test as well and keep an eye on your hematocrit and red blood cell count. Know that most likely if you keep your test levels too high, your estrogen levels will also be too high and that's where the majority of side effects come into play and you start needing to rely on an aromitase inhibitor such as arimidex or aromasin.

Study study study, especially doing this without guidance of a doctor. Make sure you understand well what you're literally injecting into your body. Find a trusted source for your test and your needles. Be safe. This is a big commitment, but you get used to it.

Oh, and dont be an idiot like the rest of us and start blasting gear. :) It WILL tempt you eventually.

HIIT raises T by substantial levels as well as growth hormone. Basically just lift 3x/week and do HIIT (15 minutes cardio sprints of some kind..I swim)

Then see how you feel after a week or two. Sunlight boosts mood and T as well.

Vitamin E blocks estrogen, get a T boosting supplement with Fadogia, Tongkat etc. Take Zinc and Boron and you're legal and good to go.

If Prolacatin is high Mucuna and P5P. High Prolcatin = Low T

Oh yeah, 7 hours sleep minimum. After 3 months if you still wanna get on PEDs. Do it.

Thanks for all information and help. There's so much information out there. I keep reading everything I can. I think the biggest issue I'm having is most people aren't looking for what I am. It looks like most people want to run very high doses of anything they can get there hands on. Which don't get me wrong I'm jealous they have the ability to do that. I'm looking to start slow and see how my body reacts. On top of that finding a good clean source seems impossible. Don't get me wrong there is a ton on here but every single one has at least one bad review online. It makes me nervous thinking about injecting myself with something harmful. I find it extremely frustrating that I can't just go to a doctor and tell them what I want and just get it safely. Thanks again I think I've got alot more reading and searching to do.

Thanks for all information and help. There's so much information out there. I keep reading everything I can. I think the biggest issue I'm having is most people aren't looking for what I am. It looks like most people want to run very high doses of anything they can get there hands on. Which don't get me wrong I'm jealous they have the ability to do that. I'm looking to start slow and see how my body reacts. On top of that finding a good clean source seems impossible. Don't get me wrong there is a ton on here but every single one has at least one bad review online. It makes me nervous thinking about injecting myself with something harmful. I find it extremely frustrating that I can't just go to a doctor and tell them what I want and just get it safely. Thanks again I think I've got alot more reading and searching to do.
Have you tried a TRT clinic? Basically if you’re willing to pay, they’re willing to prescribe

Unlike a lot of guys who come on here, you, I think, have your head on straight, very mature and realistic in what you are looking for. Starting low and slow is perfect. I think you're gonna do fine. Carry on.........

It's been awhile and just thought I would update the thread. Turns out after several blood tests and doctor visits I have hypothyroidism and hypogonadism. They believe it was caused by years of prednisone use during medical treatments. So I'm on test c now and feeling alot better. I cant believe the difference. I understand now why you all enjoy your test being high. Its an incredible feeling. Thanks for all the help again.