Reconstituting HGH?

humangrowthwhore

I'm curious what guys are using to reconstitute HGH with. So far I see 3 options.
1) Sterile water
2) Bacteriostatic water (0.9% Benzyl Alcohol)
3) 0.9% Sodium Chloride water.

I haven't yet received my Bac water but need to run the HGH today and all I have access to is the 0.9% Sodium Chloride water and sterile water. From what I understand the sterile water only keeps the HGH for 4 days but Im not sure about the 0.9% Sodium Chloride water. What are you guys using and how long will these 2 solutions keep the HGH for without it going bad?

New found info.......
I thought I might add that HGH keeps just as good in Sterile water as it does in Bac water. The only difference is that Bac water is obviously more anti bacterial. No HGH or peptides should be left in water for much more then 10 days from what I understand.

I couldn't find much on the Sodium Chloride water though I'm sure its fine as well.

New found info.......
I thought I might add that HGH keeps just as good in Sterile water as it does in Bac water. The only difference is that Bac water is obviously more anti bacterial. No HGH or peptides should be left in water for much more then 10 days from what I understand.

I couldn't find much on the Sodium Chloride water though I'm sure its fine as well.
Either should be fine. I think it's always good to have benzoyl alcohol at home. Go ahead and purchase one off amazon

Also HGH has to be refrigerated which should reduce your risk of bacterial growth. Regardless, I would personally just buy some benzoyl alcohol and make my own bac water if necessary. It isn't hard to figure out or find the ratio needed, especially if you already have insulin syringes on hand for measuring.