Reliable Lantus Source

Well I do apologise.. But there is too many around here want spoon feeding I see your point..

BGPharma would be my go to everytime always been consistent with me.. I'm UK customer never had anything take over 14 days..

Well I do apologise.. But there is too many around here want spoon feeding I see your point..

BGPharma would be my go to everytime always been consistent with me.. I'm UK customer never had anything take over 14 days..
Thanks for the feedback! They’ve seemed to be mentioned a few times. I was cautious to try them out as a few members had mentioned that it took them a week or two to ship, but hey… as long as it gets here right!? Cheers!

I've never found threads like this to be helpful; in fact, they often seem to be filled with misinformation. Here, harm reduction is primarily achieved through thorough research on sources rather than relying on such threads. As a result, you'll likely find many reminders pointing towards the importance of this approach.

Thanks for the feedback! They’ve seemed to be mentioned a few times. I was cautious to try them out as a few members had mentioned that it took them a week or two to ship, but hey… as long as it gets here right!? Cheers!
The only time he has shipping delays is due to items not been in stock.. The website doesn't always show items as out of stock so this causes confusion among people although BG mentioned himself this is the case and how he does business..

Hey y’all, I was hoping you might be able to assist me in finding a reliable Lantus source. I’ve must have checked 20 different source threads here.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
You're a new member asking for a source. Read the rules you should have read before becoming a member.