Reliable rx pharmacy

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by AIRBORNE DADDY, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Dthcore

Dthcore Member

Keep us posted dude!
    I want to get some Dutas!
    I’ll prob go with alldaychemist since I can get more than 90pills though.

2. slyfox115

slyfox115 Member

Agreed with what everyone is saying here. I have been a long time customer as well and always gotten my items. I have ordered some other things from the same area and they are also on lockdown until May 3rd. Keep in mind the original shipping day was mid-April but then it moved to May 3rd so it may be lengthened again. Either way I am not worried...it will get here eventually.

3. Tommorow is 2 weeks and they're saying they dont have the money order. I guess it was lost in the mail tomorrow I'll just cancel the fucking thing and do bank transfer. They won't take any debit or credit cards anymore I used to do it with a prepaid credit card.

Dthcore likes this.
  4. can someone post a link?

5. Dthcore

Dthcore Member

Yo! What ever happened here man?

AIRBORNE DADDY likes this.
  6. Raiman_34

Raiman_34 Junior Member

can someone post a link?

7. tauras66

tauras66 Member

All you have to do is Google the name ...it'll be the first one that pops up..

TNotch347 likes this.
  8. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

I used them all the time, until now since they don't accept pp or Mastercard credit cards anymore. I bought a prepaid Visa, paid, but they claimed it didnt go thru. I'm not using my debit card or bank check.

9. I had to cancel the Western Union money order and pay them with a bank transfer they said it shipped a few weeks ago I should have it any day

Dresden and Dthcore like this.
  10. Jstone2

Jstone2 Member

You will get your order, i had the same thing happen with 2 orders. The first laned, and now im waiting on the second.

Theyre having issues with their dispatch company. Im currently waiting on 75,000 iu of hcg. Both orders were placed within a week of each other. The second one is taking much longer. It took 3 weeks just to be notified it shipped.

11. Jstone2

Jstone2 Member

My second order just cleared customs. It has been about 5 weeks total so far.

Good to hear you got your order fixed @AIRBORNE DADDY. The prices are to good for me to really try anyplace else, and they have always came through.

12. Yep about 7weeks for me...used to be 2.5 before the covid...