resistant to HCG

Forgive me, but at 50 what do you want to recover?
Do you think that by coming off a TRT (125/150mg per week) you will recover and look like a 30 year old, if you think this you have it all wrong....
PS: you better stay on TRT and enjoy life as a 30 year old (sexual aspect)! If you were 30 or 40 I could also understand that, but at 50 you recover little or nothing...

Forgive me, but at 50 what do you want to recover?
Do you think that by coming off a TRT (125/150mg per week) you will recover and look like a 30 year old, if you think this you have it all wrong....
PS: you better stay on TRT and enjoy life as a 30 year old (sexual aspect)! If you were 30 or 40 I could also understand that, but at 50 you recover little or nothing...
thanks that answers my question

At that age recovery of ball size and/or fertility (#1 reason to even try recovery) is difficult at best. If it's about size and not function try mega doses of clomid for short period of time with low doses of HCG (250iu x3 per week)

If that doesn't work, I dunno, borrow a pair when needed may
Thanks, that does help. It's also about libido as well. Im thinking size goes with function too. I"m same libido now totally off trt as when on it, which is low (not zero). I'll try what you suggested, thank you!