Reuse hcg needle

Chemical warriors? You're just advocating an unsafe practice. There is no argument here. Yes you can do it, is it as sanitary and safe as not doing it? No.

You talk about ugls possibly not being safe, so you add in more variables that can have negative consequences? It's not sanitary that's it.

I understand you want to risk your health for a small monetary inconvenience. To each their own, don't encourage others to do the same.
Maybe I missed it, but where is he encouraging others to do it? Quote him saying that, please. Because I don't see it.

And you seem to actually take issue with his choice to do that. Which is pretty bizarre. If he chooses to, what concern is that to you.

Thank you for not telling me to discontinue a practice that i and many others have used thousands of times With no ill results!.I know a an x pro that does the same as me. Each to their own! I don't recommend it. It is just my experience. Even sterile needles right out of the pack should be wiped with an alcohol pad but few do.As factories are known to release less than hygienic products.I have had had pharma medication recalled for issues in the past.
BS you should never touch a sterile needle with anything. From the package to your muscle that’s it. Your a fucking idiot…but that’s pretty obvious to everyone…

Maybe I missed it, but where is he encouraging others to do it? Quote him saying that, please. Because I don't see it.

And you seem to actually take issue with his choice to do that. Which is pretty bizarre. If he chooses to, what concern is that to you.
The encouragement is tacit.

I know a bunch of pros that would disagree with you.. care about the next man that might see internet words.

I do it so you don't have to.
I just backfill the slin pins with hcg and use as needed .
The needle only gets dull if you puncture rubber stopper and not when backloaded .
Most also have a cap you can cover the needle for next use.
Will you get an infection? Who knows maybe.

yup if the BA is not right in ur UGL when u put needle back in u give food and more bacteria to really grow. so its not JUST the needle its the product aswell. ESP in UGL were the BA not be where it should. iif u reuse needles u might aswell not clean any tops or skin either. and its a dangerous less comfortable experience and for what? to save a few pennies? do you reuse your dude wipes too to save $$? or pure laziness? its like taking a used butchers knife leaving it out all night and then cutting yourself with it..

Back