Reversing out of t3 becouse of bad side effects

bodybulker

Goodmorning lads,

I worked with a coach my last cutting phase. But becouse of some personal stuf i am solo right now and need some help

I was taking 100/25 t4/t3 my last cutting phase as a replacement dosage (prescribed by my coach). Since i added it my workouts has been terrible, after exersize 3 i am tired, cold sweats, dizzy and feel weak. I didnt connect it to t3 at first but now i think it maybe is the t3 and t4.

I am slowly reversing out of the deep cut right now and cant have my thytoid crash hard now.

I was thinking of lowering first to 12,5 t3 and 100 t4 to see how i feel. Or completely drop the t3 and do 100mcg t4 mono.

How would you do this?

Get bloodwork. How long have you been on the T3/T4?

Check glucose with a glucometer when feeling your above symptoms as well.

Get bloodwork. How long have you been on the T3/T4?

Check glucose with a glucometer when feeling your above symptoms as well.
Bloodwork isnt a option right now. I have bloodwork in 8 weeks but i cant wait till then.

I tried Intra carbs, eating close to training, more rest. But nothing worked

What other gear are you on? HGH?

You’d be fine to taper off the T3/T4 combo over the next week or 2 then cut it out entirely.
i am on 175 test atm with:
- 0,5mg semaglutide 2x per week (about 10 weeks now)
- 80mcg clenbuterol
- 2,5iu hgh pd

Health sups i take year round:
- 500mg metformine.
- 40mg telmisartan

Typering off from 100/25 to 50/12,5? Of just stop cold Turkey at 100/25 or will my tsh be to low
I think given the short duration you’ve been on, you could just drop them entirely now. Won’t hurt to cut dose in half for a week then come off either. Your call.

I think you should also drop the Clen if you’re coming out of the cut.

The sema could also be causing issues but that’s a whole different story and for now I would just focus on the T3/T4 + Clen to see if issues subside once you discontinue.

I think given the short duration you’ve been on, you could just drop them entirely now. Won’t hurt to cut dose in half for a week then come off either. Your call.

I think you should also drop the Clen if you’re coming out of the cut.

The sema could also be causing issues but that’s a whole different story and for now I would just focus on the T3/T4 + Clen to see if issues subside once you discontinue.

I think i will drop it cold turky becouse i want it gone asap.

I know that sema can cause side effects too but after 8 weeks? Most sides are at the beginning

I am tapering sema and clen off rightnow also.

Hope i wont be a fat mess after stopping sema and t3 lol

Hope i wont be a fat mess after stopping sema and t3 lol
Keep the diet and cardio in check and you’ll be fine.

People make the mistake of coming out of a prep, dropping all fat burners but also adding in food too quickly and dropping cardio all together. It’s a slippery slope from there.