Reversing Testicular Atrophy

Musmadar

Urofollitropin, also known as follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), plays a pivotal role in spermatogenesis and testicular function. By acting on the Sertoli cells within the seminiferous tubules of the testes, urofollitropin promotes spermatogenesis and supports testicular function, even in the presence of exogenous steroid-induced suppression.

Mechanism of Action:
Upon administration, urofollitropin binds to FSH receptors on Sertoli cells, initiating intracellular signaling pathways that stimulate the production of androgen-binding protein (ABP) and other factors critical for spermatogenesis. This process fosters an environment conducive to germ cell development and maturation, ultimately leading to the restoration of testicular size and function.

Clinical Evidence and Considerations:
Clinical studies have demonstrated the efficacy of urofollitropin in reversing testicular atrophy and dysfunction in men following prolonged steroid use. Through hormone replacement therapy (HRT) protocols incorporating urofollitropin, patients have experienced improvements in testicular size, sperm parameters, and hormonal profiles, thereby restoring fertility potential and reproductive health.

In conclusion, urofollitropin emerges as a valuable therapeutic option for men grappling with testicular atrophy and dysfunction stemming from prolonged steroid use. Its ability to stimulate spermatogenesis and support testicular function offers hope for individuals seeking to reclaim their reproductive health and fertility.

Is this HMG?heard it's useful for fertility but I have read a lot of hcg fertility studies and mostly when HMG is added it does not increase size.
Got a link?.

Try using Carbon-60 in Olive Oil for a couple weeks at a good dose of 10-15ml and see what happens. I've been using it for years. I don't know why it helps in that area - including, perhaps, ED. Our brand is Slick60 dot com, which is more affordable for long-term use.