Rido's Resale Shop - US DOM(Formerly Cridi)

@Rido how difficult of a learning curve is capping? Do you think it’s worth the hassle for most users? When you started I read up on the geometric dillution and pretty quickly realized I would use a suspension if I ever grabbed oral raws.

I can’t recall the name of the acid you used in your training log for the stubborn belly fat, but did you think the results from it were worth the pain?

Oh yeah, least fun was stupid messages from non proton emails asking for illicit substances or things not on the list

It wasn't always like that until QSC subreddit went down.

It's not worth the headache and risking being convicted of crimes
Bro, I see ppl hitting you up for weird ass shit in other sources threads ffs. Must be obnoxious af.

@Rido how difficult of a learning curve is capping? Do you think it’s worth the hassle for most users? When you started I read up on the geometric dillution and pretty quickly realized I would use a suspension if I ever grabbed oral raws.

I can’t recall the name of the acid you used in your training log for the stubborn belly fat, but did you think the results from it were worth the pain?
For capping night as well buy in large bulk

Deoxycholidc acid was the stomach injection

It does have some mild spot imlrovdment.

I do have 5 vials of it iwould sell it at 30 a vial if anyone was interested.60% off of international price.

Telmisartan. Hgh.

Raw anavar and raw anadrol cause I know how to cap
Vidalista

Sema/Tirzepatide is a nice one for me to stock up on.

Test U is another one but I do not brew. I think anyone on TRT should be on it.

Hmm
So u like test u better for trt… due to less pins?

Id wondered if since u are leavin would or could u share where u sourced certain items from? I could email if ud prefer

Test U is another one but I do not brew. I think anyone on TRT should be on it.

This is solely for reducing injection frequency, right?

At TRT doses, we're not talking about huge fluctuations in blood levels which would decrease efficacy and cause side effects. Modest fluctuations like what happens normally should be what TRT mimics.

The extreme opposite end of this (but closer to biological rhythms) would be daily test prop injections. Like, microdosing or something like that.

This is solely for reducing injection frequency, right?

At TRT doses, we're not talking about huge fluctuations in blood levels which would decrease efficacy and cause side effects. Modest fluctuations like what happens normally should be what TRT mimics.

The extreme opposite end of this (but closer to biological rhythms) would be daily test prop injections. Like, microdosing or something like that.
Yes. I don't really get sides. I just don't like to keep injecting multiple times a week. It mat reduce a nice for an AI. Not really sure.

Well i wasnt sure if he sources say gh from another sponsor elsewhere etc… that was all..
Nah, I won't release that. Especially if you can't figure it out

Oh yeah, least fun was stupid messages from non proton emails asking for illicit substances or things not on the list

It wasn't always like that until QSC subreddit went down.

It's not worth the headache and risking being convicted of crimes
So the QSC thing really did bring an influx of Reddit Perma-Virg here eh? I thought so man. It's pretty obvious most of them sound like kids that don't even use gear.

Reminds me when my gym opened up to High school kids way back w/o their adult present and all it did was bring massive groups of Shitheads clogging everything in the gym up making it unusable.

So the QSC thing really did bring an influx of Reddit Perma-Virg here eh? I thought so man. It's pretty obvious most of them sound like kids that don't even use gear.

Reminds me when my gym opened up to High school kids way back w/o their adult present and all it did was bring massive groups of Shitheads clogging everything in the gym up making it unusable.
Don't get me wrong. I do alot of business with QSC. I have no issues with tracy
Everyone knows.

It's just the majority of clientele have no idea wtf is going on. I would assume the ones not registered are worse to deal with(probably the ones emailing me with no meso account)

I will still continue to do business with QSC but it willl be for myself and friends.

Don't get me wrong. I do alot of business with QSC. I have no issues with tracy
Everyone knows.

It's just the majority of clientele have no idea wtf is going on. I would assume the ones not registered are worse to deal with(probably the ones emailing me with no meso account)

I will still continue to do business with QSC but it willl be for myself and friends.
Yeah I'm not knocking QSC at all. I am just saying I noticed recently an influx of "new members" posting some really dumb/obsessive compulsive disorder stuff about really miniscule sh*t. To me, that reeks of reddit.

I didn't even realize your emails were getting spammed with nonsense.

Yeah I'm not knocking QSC at all. I am just saying I noticed recently an influx of "new members" posting some really dumb/obsessive compulsive disorder stuff about really miniscule sh*t. To me, that reeks of reddit.

I didn't even realize your emails were getting spammed with nonsense.
Yea. Been cold to even some new customers that don't do a proper layout for orders. The regulars I don't care as much.

I just assume half of the orders that don't do the proper layout are full of shit. Then there are people that ask for my product list that I start to ignore.

Some people place orders and don't pay for a week and then the products are lit of stock.

Kind of sucks, they are going to get too big…moreso than are…

Hope its tolerable…as they are solid.

@Rido how difficult of a learning curve is capping? Do you think it’s worth the hassle for most users? When you started I read up on the geometric dillution and pretty quickly realized I would use a suspension if I ever grabbed oral raws
Sorry just re-read what I wrote.

I think learning to cap is great but you need to test your capping ability by sending it to jano

I would not advise for people to do it for ladyvar unless they test their skill.

Back