RoidEurope - Steroids, Peptides & Pharma - Europe Domestic

RoidEurope

RD.png

Hello, my friends;

I want to introduce myself, I am RoidEurope, a warehouse offering a wide range of products and brands. I have been managing this warehouse for many years, but I have always made local sales or shipments to distributors. Now, I have decided to open a thread here to offer direct shipments from the warehouse at very low prices, without intermediaries.

Main motivation;

When I enter forums (or in person), I see many resellers setting prices too high for products. This has its reason, as the product goes through many hands, and everyone needs to make a profit. My main motivation is to send the products directly, without intermediaries, to offer the best possible price.

Laboratory tests;

I offer a €150 credit to anyone who wants to test my products in any authorized laboratory. Since the world of forums and online sales is new to me, I have started to inquire about laboratories. In particular, I tested a sample this week with Janoshik to see how it works, and I sent the most delicate compounds (primobolan, clenbuterol...) to test their services. After seeing their effectiveness and speed, I have decided to gradually test my entire range, with monthly tests. You can check the results below.

Test Report #43891.pngTest Report #43893.pngTest Report #43894.pngTest Report #43895.pngTest Report #43897.png

Shipping & Reshipping

If the order is lost, I will resend it for free. I always send within a maximum of 24 to 48 business hours, and by sending from Europe, delivery times are usually 5 to 7 business days.

Payment

For now, I accept Bitcoin (or any other crypto via email), but I am working to also accept transfers.

Additional Information

For bulk orders and resellers, yes, I offer special prices, just email me with the brands you are interested in and the total amount of expenses, and I will send you my best offer.

Contact
Code:
RoidEurope@protonmail.com 
RoidEurope.com

He has an impressive line up of pharmaceuticals.

We have been over this in another thread, TNE doesn’t have sound medical application.
1. Who asked you?
2. So, tren is a sound med app?
3. What we all learned from our previous discussion is that you have no idea what you’re talking about.
4. Carry on.

Those Geno pens look fake asf!

Also many brands i have seen fakes floating around EU.

Needs way more HPLC testing before being called good to go

The site reminds me of buy-as.net. Similar items and concept (of selling a varying assortment of aas brands), even the items are shot in a similar way (on a paper background with the site name printed over it.

Biosira for instance, last time I saw them was browsing buy-as net ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-06-23-16-13-39-11_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-23-16-13-39-11_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg
    535.1 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot_2024-06-23-16-13-22-33_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-23-16-13-22-33_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg
    869.5 KB · Views: 44
I don't have any concern is talking about who I worked with. I never worked with Buy-as, but I took a few ideas to build the site out of some websites not gonna lie. As of steroaas we did work together in the past.

About the Genos, I have been buying them for a long time from the same supplier and never had a problem. I can post some more specific pics if you guys want.

Can you say from which country you are shipping from?

Spain

10AMPs of PanPharma Test FOR 20Euros only ?

For you guys, I am new here. This means I need to build up trust and have some feedback. I can't come and ask for 50eur for the amps because no one will try me.

I know that I am selling quite cheap right now, but I need some feedback and I need people to try me. Then prices will go to something more normal, anyways I do not pretend to be as expensive as other sources are here.