RoidForSale

Dear Silentlemon1011

You can choose any Odin and Xeno
Labs(USA-International) products for testing. You will have %50 discount.

All the best

Nope
Dont feel like paying to provide you with test results.

Furthermore
I dont want you to know when I'm testing so that you give me the good shit.

This is all going right over your head.

Nope
Dont feel like paying to provide you with test results.

Furthermore
I dont want you to know when I'm testing so that you give me the good shit.

This is all going right over your head.
Dear Silentlemon

You have a point. We are ready to do as you wish just let us know however you want.

Best Regards.

Dear Silentlemon

We did same thing before and someone got the products then did not even answer our messages therefore we will be selective who wish and we will pay for HPLC. For us, @Silentlemon1011 and @SkankHunt are acceptable if you desire as well.

All the best

Nope
Yu pay AFTER they provide the HPLC test results.

Once a member posts the proper HPLC result in this thread, you provide them with payment or a store credit.
Not before, scammers will scam.
Works both ways, scamming people, scamming sources

Nope
Yu pay AFTER they provide the HPLC test results.

Once a member posts the proper HPLC result in this thread, you provide them with payment or a store credit.
Not before, scammers will scam.
Works both ways, scamming people, scamming sources
Dear Silentlemon1011

First of all, Thank you so much for your support and explanations. As we told you before, We are ready to provide we need to provide but we just want to make sure members profile points and when they joined Meso-RX, This is what we mean selective.

Best regards

Dear Silentlemon1011

First of all, Thank you so much for your support and explanations. As we told you before, We are ready to provide we need to provide but we just want to make sure members profile points and when they joined Meso-RX, This is what we mean selective.

Best regards
Does not exactly inspire first time customers or "lurkers" of MESO to order with confidence if they are gonna be refused credit for wanting to test products you are selling because of post count or join date.

Dear Silentlemon1011

Best regards

It doesnt need to be selective.
they pay for the testing UP FRONT

When they receive results.
They post them to your thread..

Only then, do you reimburse.

Easy peasy, we all win

It doesnt need to be selective.
they pay for the testing UP FRONT

When they receive results.
They post them to your thread..

Only then, do you reimburse.

Easy peasy, we all win
Not to act cocky but after I posted the Odin results i had roughly 12 guys asking where to get Odin from. The testing benefits the source more then it benefits me.

Not to act cocky but after I posted the Odin results i had roughly 12 guys asking where to get Odin from. The testing benefits the source more then it benefits me.

Of course it does..

This is precisely why 50% off of a prearranged purchase is not a realistic offer for testing..

Dear Silentlemon1011

Best regards
Scams for sale long time no talk you scammer little prick how you doing little buddy still out here scamming I see

Scams for sale long time no talk you scammer little prick how you doing little buddy still out here scamming I see

I love it.

I cant remember if I hated this guy or not and om tired.
Hes so "Meh" I csnt even remember if he was a fucking douche.

Hes like the Taupe paint of Sources

I love it.

I cant remember if I hated this guy or not and om tired.
Hes so "Meh" I csnt even remember if he was a fucking douche.

Hes like the Taupe paint of Sources
I think you gave him a chance and then hated him he has that effect on people he just don't understand the meso ways wants to do it his way and thinks that will fly

I think you gave him a chance and then hated him he has that effect on people he just don't understand the meso ways wants to do it his way and thinks that will fly

Ahhh yeah
one of the guys I tried to help and even wrote all the requirements down
Then he did nothing

Yeah, fuck him

Came to a mutual agreement with RFS. More testing for the community benefits everyone. Will update as the process continues.

Dear All

The product of the day is Tiromel 25Mcg ONLY$ 10
ONLY 7 $
You can order in 24 hours.

Tiromel T3 25 Mcg

Manufacturer : Abdi Ibrahim
Active Substance :
Liothyronine Sodium
Pack : 100 Tabs X 25 mcg
Form : Oral
Shipping : International

tiromel.jpg