Manufacturer : Deva
Active Substance : Tamoxifen Citrate
Pack : 30 Tabs x 20 mg
Form : Oral
Shipping : International
Tamoxifen-20-mg-Deva-2-scaled.jpg

You can follow our Telegram account:RoidForSale
All the best

That don’t mean they are legit, by any means.
the fact that i got my order quick was just the extra cherry on top and was definitely not meant to be the deciding factor in my conclusion.

their GH that i've been taking is doing just what it is supposed to do at the dose i'm taking and it's been about 6 weeks. if i had any doubts regarding the legitimacy of their pharma products i wouldn't have gone ahead and spent over $1000 with them. i can't speak on their UGL gear though but i'm sure you can find something around here about those labs.

All I can say is these guys have great pricing, almost instantaneous customer service response, super fast shipping with express, and the products, at least the pharma ones, all appear legitimate.

Easiest test for Aburaihan is to taste it, strange as it sounds. There are no solvents, so it should taste like straight up bland sesame oil with a little after taste of VERY slight pungency. If you taste harsh bitterness like basically every other testosterone, it's not legit. This stuff, you can pin 1mL shallow IM in each delt every day without issues. You can do 0.75mL subQ no issues, no lump or inflammation. Impossible with any other testosterone I've tried. I'd rather have this than even some testosterone straight out a pharmacy, yet these guys sell it for as low as $3 per amp!

Dear All

The product of the day is
Afilta 20 Mg

ONLY $ 15

Afilta 20 Mg

Manufacturer : Zentiva
Active Substance : Tadalafil
Pack : 4 Tabs x 20 Mg
Form : Oral
Shipping : International

afilta-20-mg.jpg

You can follow our Telegram account:RoidForSale
All the best

just peeked, both pharmaqo tren and mast oos. have restock eta roid4sale?
They’re just dropshippers for PharmaQo. PharmaQos website is showing the entire US domestic warehouse out of stock at the moment.