RoidForSale

I couldn't imagine not refrigerating gh
I was about to say the same thing that means rfs was storing them correctly in a fridge.... It doesn't matter weither it's premixed gh or not u need to and have to refrigerate ur gh even if it's used in three weeks that whole time it's out of the fridge ur shit is degrading.... I mean that's basic common sense with gh..... I put my hcg in the fridge also same with any peptides

Dear All

The product of the day is Levotiron 175 Mcg

ONLY $ 10

Levotiron 175 Mcg

Manufacturer : Abdi Ibrahim
Active Substance : Levothyroxine sodium
Pack : 50 Tabs X 175 mcg
Form : Oral
Shipping : International

IMG_3323.jpg

You can follow our Telegram account: RoidForSale
All the best

Word, thanks. Do you know how many ml are in each amp? is it 1ml? So, i'd need to inject 3 amps to get 300mg per week?
Yea it's 100mg per 1ml and each amp has 1ml in it they actually are filled to about 1.2ml they give alil extra cause they know there is a bit of waste in the syringe.... Real Bayer rimos are great there is a small amount of pip nothing that will affect u or ur workout.... But iv gotten multiple stuff from rfs ai meds anadrols, gh tons of stuff Aspen sust he's always been top notch and if u get express shipping u'll have ur pack in about three days he soild and has the best prices around on just about every product ur in good hands with him

Can anyone share their experience with US domestic? It appears that their express international shipping is great, but I haven't seen much about their shipping times from the US warehouse.

Dear All

The product of the day is Lilly Humulin R U 100

ONLY $ 20

Lilly Humulin R U 100

Manufacturer : Lilly
Active Substance : Insulin
Pack :5 x 3 ml Pens 100 IU/ml
Form : Injectable

humulin-r-u-100-new.jpg

All the best

Dear All

The product of the day is Kocak Klomen 50 Mg

ONLY $ 7

Kocak Klomen 50 Mg

Manufacturer : Kocak
Active Substance : Clomiphene Citrate
Pack : 10 pills X 50 mg

klomen-50-mg-new.jpg

All the best

Dear All

The product of the day is Kocak Klomen 50 Mg

ONLY $ 7

Kocak Klomen 50 Mg

Manufacturer : Kocak
Active Substance : Clomiphene Citrate
Pack : 10 pills X 50 mg

View attachment 168246

All the best
This is actually the only clomid I use to use when I use to come completely off worked the best..... And the price was always really good and now rfs has it even cheaper

Love this src for pharma hgh 5 packs, ai meds, nolvadex, hcg the preloaded 6500iu pens, t3 and bitron, injectable vitamins are soild been using the B12 or the mix of b along with Injectable c thankfully haven't got sick and feel great. Rfs gotta say has the best prices on products and his shipping express is soild great src to deal with and works with you, he has been pretty understanding multiple times with me and his English is pretty good which is really a blessing.... One thing I would love to see is the sopharma clen and abidi t3 tested iv seen abidi anapolan anadrols tested from rfs and we're soild. But I'd like to see if there is any difference is turkeys sopharma clen vs. bgpharma sopharma clen. It just would be very interesting to see if there is any difference..... Overall though rfs is a soild src has great legit prices on aburihan test e and Bayer rimos. Hopefully eventually rfs can do some kind of bulk sales/prices on Aspen sust and Bayer rimos . Either way a great src for growth hormone

Anyone using his Aburaihan 250mg Testosterone Enanthate want to report on the quality.

Thanks

There is someone who uses his at 500mg if u look in the lab testing section u'll see the blood test reports he ran them at 500mg and came back in the 3400 range I believe the users name I believe is jire . He said all the ones he used came from rfs so I'm pretty sure there good to go

Dear All,

We just want you to know that we will not able to arrange any shipments from 9 July to 17 July because of public holiday and we will able continue to work in 18 July. For your information.

Thank you so much for your understanding in advance.

All the best,

Dear All

The product of the day is Pfizer Aromasin 25 Mg

ONLY $ 25

Pfizer Aromasin 25 Mg

Manufacturer : Pfizer
Active Substance : Exemestane
Pack : 30 Tabs x 25 mg

aromasin-25-mg-new.jpg