RoidForSale

My experience with R4S, just to share with anyone else who may order from here.

First timer, placed a small (domestic, US) order. Other users have claimed prime-like delivery and 2-day TA. That was not the case for me. Took one week to receive my tracking number and another 5 days after that to actually ship. Total time from order to delivery right at 2 weeks which is not terrible, but certainly not what is advertised.

The big issue that I have is that my package arrived with ZERO stealth. My items-- 3 vials, (boxed) and AI-- we're just loose in the package. I could literally hold the envelope to the light and see exactly what was in it.
somewhat same here- Its been over a week since payment confirmed and order is still "processing" . No tracking yet.

somewhat same here- Its been over a week since payment confirmed and order is still "processing" . No tracking yet.
Hello,

It is possible to be happen sometimes and we are sorry about it. If you don't mind can you share your order number please ?

All the best

Dear All

The product of the day is Euthyrox 75 Mcg

ONLY $ 6

Euthyrox 75 Mcg

Manufacturer : Merck
Active Substance : Levothyroxine
Pack : 50 Tabs x 75 Mcg
Form : Oral
Shipping : International

euthyrox-75-mcg.jpg

You can follow our Telegram account:RoidForSale
All the best

Dear All

The product of the day is Lantus Solostar 100 Unit Ml

ONLY $ 30

Lantus Solostar 100 Unit Ml

Manufacturer : Sanofi
Active Substance : Insulin glargine
Pack: 5 CART X 3 ml
Form : Injectable

lantus-solostar-100-new.jpg

All the best

Dear All

The product of the day is Klomen 50 Mg

ONLY $ 6

Klomen 50 Mg

Manufacturer : Kocak
Active Substance : Clomiphene Citrate
Pack : 10 pills X 50 mg

klomen-50-mg-new.jpg

All the best

Ordered with this source and I'm disappointed. The turnaround time was going to be great--just a few days between placing the order and it shipping and getting the tracking info with the estimated delivery just a few days after that.

However, the order was never actually delivered, despite the tracking info saying it was. I work from home and pick up my packages as soon as they're delivered. I know it wasn't stolen off my porch or anything. It never arrived.

I contacted the source through their website and they basically told me I'm SOL. They won't reship, no refunds, no nothing.

My experience with R4S, just to share with anyone else who may order from here.

First timer, placed a small (domestic, US) order. Other users have claimed prime-like delivery and 2-day TA. That was not the case for me. Took one week to receive my tracking number and another 5 days after that to actually ship. Total time from order to delivery right at 2 weeks which is not terrible, but certainly not what is advertised.

The big issue that I have is that my package arrived with ZERO stealth. My items-- 3 vials, (boxed) and AI-- we're just loose in the package. I could literally hold the envelope to the light and see exactly what was in it.
Unfortunately brother that isn't so much rfs that has to deal more with Odin or beligas or whatever u.s domestic lab u went with yes rfs carries them and he will have to research out to them and tell them to get there shit together.... But when people talk about rfs and the shipping times and products it's more referred to his pharmacy grade products and the intl pharma products.... Rfs only dropships for those labs.... It's unfortunate cause there is only so many u.s domestic labs. Maybe it's time for rfs to look for better labs to carry/dropship for.... I'm gunna guess and say u got Odin products... Usually beligas is pretty good and atleast with beligas ur products should be 100 percent atleast awhile back they were soild on all there products as skankhunt tested just about there while line.

When it comes to rfs and intl he's super super soild expecially if u try out the express shipping, I would tell u if u need ai meds to go pharma and order intl and grab a few other things pharma u won't regret it expecially his gh prices really all his intl pharma prices are the best...

Ordered with this source and I'm disappointed. The turnaround time was going to be great--just a few days between placing the order and it shipping and getting the tracking info with the estimated delivery just a few days after that.

However, the order was never actually delivered, despite the tracking info saying it was. I work from home and pick up my packages as soon as they're delivered. I know it wasn't stolen off my porch or anything. It never arrived.

I contacted the source through their website and they basically told me I'm SOL. They won't reship, no refunds, no nothing.

If it says ur pack was delivered that's very strange, Idk if u have ever gotten a love letter or how much u order but that sounds werid very werid. I would tell u to ask the mail carrier next time he comes around but u might be better off not.

So you're pissed he's not going to refund or reship when the tracking shows delivered? How does he know whether or not you're making this up?

It sounds like your postal carrier delivered your order to the wrong address. That's sucks, bud. Maybe your neighbor will be cool and drop it off for you if you are lucky.

So you're pissed he's not going to refund or reship when the tracking shows delivered? How does he know whether or not you're making this up?
Not pissed, just disappointed.

Were this a regular business, they'd be obligated to make it right. You pay Company A to provide a product. Company A works with Carrier B to make that happen. If it doesn't, Company A still owes you what you paid for. The failure of Carrier B is between them and Company A--not your problem.

That's why if you report something like that on Amazon or other normal businesses, they refund or reship the items to you. The onus isn't on you to figure out what happened. Of course, if they think you're abusing it, they can drop you as a customer in the future.

Now, given the nature of their business, I wouldn't expect the source to necessarily provide a full refund. But they already do re-ships if stuff is lost/seized, items are missing, etc, so it seems like this should fall in line with that. Short of that, some sort of significant discount to re-order the same thing would be nice (which other sources have done for me in the past--USPS around me super sucks and loses shit all of the time but marks it as delivered).

Are they obligated to do so? I'd say no. But given that they won't, I won't be using them again. There's lots of sources with better customer service than that.

Were this a regular business, they'd be obligated to make it right. You pay Company A to provide a product. Company A works with Carrier B to make that happen. If it doesn't, Company A still owes you what you paid for. The failure of Carrier B is between them and Company A--not your problem.

That's why if you report something like that on Amazon or other normal businesses, they refund or reship the items to you. The onus isn't on you to figure out what happened. Of course, if they think you're abusing it, they can drop you as a customer in the future.

Now, given the nature of their business, I wouldn't expect the source to necessarily provide a full refund. But they already do re-ships if stuff is lost/seized, items are missing, etc, so it seems like this should fall in line with that. Short of that, some sort of significant discount to re-order the same thing would be nice (which other sources have done for me in the past--USPS around me super sucks and loses shit all of the time but marks it as delivered).

Are they obligated to do so? I'd say no. But given that they won't, I won't be using them again. There's lots of sources with better customer service than that.
Wait, so this same thing has happened to you in the past and it just so happens, multiple sources offered discounts on reorder? I don't believe this, sorry. You just joined yesterday and claiming a pack showing delivered wasn't and you want the source to help you out. Sounds like a possible reverse scam. To happen once might be possible, but you're claiming this is at least the 3rd time.

Your issue is with usps, not the source.

Hello,

We are so sorry because of what happened. As we explain, We have nothing to do with this issue because you package delivered to the address what you shared with us therefore the manufacturer will not accept reship or refund because it is your responsibility and also we said that check around your home and ask to your neighbors. If those don't work you must contact with USPS.

All the best

Dear All

The product of the day is Pfizer Cardura 4 Mg

ONLY $ 10

Pfizer Cardura 4 Mg

Manufacturer : Pfizer
Active Substance : Doxazosin
Pack : 20 tabs x 4 mg

cardura-4-mg-new.jpg

You can follow our Telegram account: RoidForSale
All the best

Dear All

The product of the day is Thincal 120 Mg

ONLY $ 35

Thincal 120 Mg

Manufacturer : Kocak Pharma
Active Substance : Orlistat
Pack : 84 Tabs X 120 mg
thincal-120-mg-new-1.jpg

You can follow our Telegram account: RoidForSale
All the best

Ya but ur talking about legal companies , this is unfortunate considered illegal and or atleast on the side on the grey area.... Either way it's not like he can call the ups and say hey I sent.this pack with this and this inside where is it.... This is unfortunately an illegal business/company in most places .... Rfs is a good dude I'm sure one way or another he'll get you straightened out some way or another..... And I know u prob don't care but when they see u say u'll never use them ever again in there mind it's like fuck it why should I even bother if he's never gunna use my services again.... Either way wish you the best and it's unfortunate with whatever happened.....

Still working on my batch of Aspen sustanon ampules I ordered through them. Loving the product but it’s just been bloody difficult to pin through a 25g. Anyone else experience this? I can order 23g but I have tons of 25 on hand

Still working on my batch of Aspen sustanon ampules I ordered through them. Loving the product but it’s just been bloody difficult to pin through a 25g. Anyone else experience this? I can order 23g but I have tons of 25 on hand
Have u tried warming the oil before drawing it up and warming it up also before u pin it it'll help thinner it and make it go alil smoother.... They make it thicker also so that u don't just slam however much gear ur using in the muscle cause it would cause alil light damage and make it more sensitive with more pip sometimes slow and steady wins the race..... I would stay with the 25 guages personally I know plenty of people who use 29 guage slin pins and inject alil Ed ..... The only other thing u could do is go to 23 guages. Honestly though 23 guages are close to harpoon status lol .... Nah there not to bad either as long as u keep them sharp, so what I mean is if u go into the vial u put a fresh brand new pin on this way u don't even feel it and there has been no dulling to the pin. Those bd pins go right in you don't even feel them.... A college did a steady on the sharpest needles the the best ones were terumous or however there spelt..... And if ur getting any pip from that Aspen sust u can always use a heating pad and a massage gun or just ur hand and by next morning it'll be gone or it'll be very slight sore but way less ..... Stick with 25 and try warming the amp up before drawing it into ur syringe and then run ur pin under some warm water before ur pin, and it's always good not to rush ur shot anyway u'll whind up like I said before causing more pip.

I pin with 29g, use a cheap coffee mug warmer (~$15 on Amazon) and place an amp/vial on it for 30 mins. The oil will flow easily